1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello one and all!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tone 6th, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!
    I'm Tone 6th, but you can call me Tone.
    I haven't had a lot of experience with Role plays. The only one that I have done was a really awesome RP over the slendernation forums. I played a happy go lucky, careful, hero like character who would easily sacrifice himself for his friends. I'm trying to get more into RPing because I love the community aspect of it all. So hey give me a shot okay?

You may find my role playing methods a bit.....uneducated (is that the word), but this is, again, do to my lack of experience. I love playing the self sacrificing hero, and characters who are a bit more dark.

(Reading for the questionnaire now)
    I'm a guy and I'm in my 20's.
    I more partial to group Rp's.
    I'm more of a sitting by the fire kind of guy.
    I can't get P.O.D's song Beautiful out of my head!

2. Well hi there, Tone! :D Welcome to Iwakuuuuu!

3. Welcome, Tone!

4. Ooh, a selfabandoning hero yeeesss :3 "You will come to great use, hehehhe" *caugh*
    I mean, Hi there @Tone 6th !
    Welcome to Iwaku ^^
    I hope you find some stories to join xD

5. Thanks for warm welcome guys =). @Windstormugly I don't suppose you're looking for a hero?

6. Heroes are... well, prone to die. Heroically and often for the right causes... I would love a hero, a hero of the people, always trying to do the right thing. Oh the terror he/she will be exposed to :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.