Hello Nurse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fable

Original poster
Hello People! Ive been looking forward to getting into Iwaku for some time so Ive been excitedly waiting for open registration for nearly a week now. I have role play experience from multiple different sites through out the years, and Im hoping that Iwaku will be a good fit for me. Currently Im trying to get a Pokemon Themed RP forum off the ground.

I can be a bit slow getting started at first until I find a group of people I seem to click with when writing. If I seem a little shy as a result of this I apologize. I love roleplaying almost any genre with the only one that really bores me are anything centered around haunting or ghosts. I find ghosts to be an interesting concept, but a boring RP plot devise.

If anyone would like to know more about me feel free to ask. Im a fairly open book :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku! Which Pokemon games do you like? :o

If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask!

Welcome welcome~! Glad to see you on board with us, and I hope you meet success with your Pokemon RP. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about approaching the staff for help. We are here to help! See ya around!

Welcome to Iwaku land of the insane totally normal people, if you wish to be a productive member of society please check out the Interest Check to find Roleplays or Roleplay Help & Discussion of you want to get or share RP advice.

If you wish to join the ranks of the Glorious delinquent shit posters (like moi) please check out General Chatting to engage in Jolly Co-operation!
Hello People! Ive been looking forward to getting into Iwaku for some time so Ive been excitedly waiting for open registration for nearly a week now.
Next time that happens just poke me for an invite *Points at facebook link in sig* :P
(Not that there will be a next time... Cause Multi-Accounts aren't allowed).

Anyways, now that you're over the wall... gate... whatever, what do you think?
If I seem a little shy
As is the majority of the site. You're in the norm here.
If anyone would like to know more about me feel free to ask. Im a fairly open book :)
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladden Swallow?
What is hot but still cool, yet cool and still hot?
Would you rather be trapped in a cage with a tiger, or link peanut butter off a Hobo's foot?
Favourite Video Game?
Are relieved to finally be getting normal questions at #4?
Did that #5 question just act as a combo breaker?
Favourite Show?

Welcome to Iwaku! Which Pokemon games do you like? :o
I actually like all games as a general. Especially roleplay games like Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age. But if were strictly talking Pokemon Id have to say Im really fond of the customization they brought to characters in Gen 6's X/Y games. It was nice to decide how my trainer would look for a change.

Next time that happens just poke me for an invite *Points at facebook link in sig* :P
(Not that there will be a next time... Cause Multi-Accounts aren't allowed).

Anyways, now that you're over the wall... gate... whatever, what do you think?

I wasnt actually aware that was an option. If only I had known I wouldnt have had to spend my summer waiting. Ah well hardly matters now. :P Im glad to be in, and its a very interesting layout. I lack any sort of experience with XenForo as a brand, and I find the posting system (which is about all Ive had a chance to experience so far) to be a bit different from what Im used to. So this is the primary reason why I will have a shyness factor for some time. Ill be learning how to work things as I go. Im sure its more out wordly appearing different than it is truly different from what Im used to, either way Im sure Ill catch on fairly quickly.

What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladden Swallow?
What is hot but still cool, yet cool and still hot?
Would you rather be trapped in a cage with a tiger, or link peanut butter off a Hobo's foot?
Favourite Video Game?
Are relieved to finally be getting normal questions at #4?
Did that #5 question just act as a combo breaker?
Favourite Show?
1. 2.948 Shreks
2. My sick beats
3. The tiger cage for me
4. Difficult to choose, right now Im really enjoying the mods of the Fallout 4 realm
5. What is normal?
6. Breakers? That sounds like it would be a new spicy, but delectable, flavor of combos.
7. I mainly watch Korean television and hardly watch English speaking TV. Currently Im favoring Cinderella and Four Knights, but Ive not gotten a chance to start watching Scarlet Heart Reo yet. Both of those are Korean dramas.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mu
Hallo Fable! :D We're excited to have you too!

I actually like all games as a general. Especially roleplay games like Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age. But if were strictly talking Pokemon Id have to say Im really fond of the customization they brought to characters in Gen 6's X/Y games. It was nice to decide how my trainer would look for a change.

I wasnt actually aware that was an option. If only I had known I wouldnt have had to spend my summer waiting. Ah well hardly matters now. :P Im glad to be in, and its a very interesting layout. I lack any sort of experience with XenForo as a brand, and I find the posting system (which is about all Ive had a chance to experience so far) to be a bit different from what Im used to. So this is the primary reason why I will have a shyness factor for some time. Ill be learning how to work things as I go. Im sure its more out wordly appearing different than it is truly different from what Im used to, either way Im sure Ill catch on fairly quickly.

1. 2.948 Shreks
2. My sick beats
3. The tiger cage for me
4. Difficult to choose, right now Im really enjoying the mods of the Fallout 4 realm
5. What is normal?
6. Breakers? That sounds like it would be a new spicy, but delectable, flavor of combos.
7. I mainly watch Korean television and hardly watch English speaking TV. Currently Im favoring Cinderella and Four Knights, but Ive not gotten a chance to start watching Scarlet Heart Reo yet. Both of those are Korean dramas.
ohmy god. I'm currently watching Scarlet Heart and Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds. They're both so gooood ; ;

A lot of people seemed to have missed that... Which only means it seemed to do it's job properly. XD

And the code here isn't really that hard (well, at least for basic posts).
Just type like usual and use the buttons above like you would on Microsoft Word, the advanced stuff you can grab from tutorials/guides later on.
1. 2.948 Shreks
2. My sick beats
3. The tiger cage for me
5. What is normal?
1. *Launches you off the bridge*
2. Huh... That's a new one. o_o
3. You think you'd survive? Or do you just REALLY hate the alternative? :P
4. Ah. I tried to get in that, creation kit came a bit late though. :/
5. Touche.
6. Flavor of Combos? So is seasoning now the result of Mortal Kombat fights or something? XD
7. So you mainly watch Korean TV, and I spend time watching Japanese Cartoons. We can both spend our time not being Western it seems. :P

Thanks for the Welcomes everyone. Its definitely proving to be what I expected here so far!
ohmy god. I'm currently watching Scarlet Heart and Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds. They're both so gooood ; ;
AHHH new best friend mode engage! I literally have the first episode of Scarlet Heart pulled up ready to watch before going to bed, even though its like 5:30 in the morning and well past bedtime. But hey Ive been sick so Im way out of adulting right now. KPop?
Ive not heard of the other, Ill have to look into it. Im assuming its period themed based on the name. Joseon? or is it the more uncommon Goryeo period?

And the code here isn't really that hard (well, at least for basic posts).
Just type like usual and use the buttons above like you would on Microsoft Word, the advanced stuff you can grab from tutorials/guides later on.

1. *Launches you off the bridge*
2. Huh... That's a new one. o_o
3. You think you'd survive? Or do you just REALLY hate the alternative? :P
4. Ah. I tried to get in that, creation kit came a bit late though. :/
5. Touche.
6. Flavor of Combos? So is seasoning now the result of Mortal Kombat fights or something? XD
7. So you mainly watch Korean TV, and I spend time watching Japanese Cartoons. We can both spend our time not being Western it seems. :P
Its little items that are different which are miraculously causing me damage, such as the quoting system. Im going to toss that up to being the late hour that it is though.

1. Its been a while since this one bungie jumped, this one is down.
2. Well in that case Ill have to slip you my mixtape :P
3. OH Id totally survive. Im like the male version of Betty White with dem der critters
4. Creation kit did come quite a bit later than it should have, as did console compatibility. But they somewhat made up for it with fairly well done DLC, and not many franchises can claim that the DLC was quality.
6. I started to mention mortal kombat initially, but then I decided combos sounded really good right now.
7. Well lets see here. Japan/Korea vs America/Europe.....hmmm Ill take the culture that isnt imploding for 5000. Anime has been dominating western culture for years.

AHHH new best friend mode engage! I literally have the first episode of Scarlet Heart pulled up ready to watch before going to bed, even though its like 5:30 in the morning and well past bedtime. But hey Ive been sick so Im way out of adulting right now. KPop?
Ive not heard of the other, Ill have to look into it. Im assuming its period themed based on the name. Joseon? or is it the more uncommon Goryeo period?
It's so good. It's in a rating race with Moonlight and even though Moonlight is ahead I feel like Scarlet Heart did a much better job with their first episode ^^;. I saw the original Chinese one, and it was really good. Now that it has pretty boys, must be better! huhuhuhu. 4th Prince is sooo edgy.

I don't listen to K-Pop much, only what I hear from friends. Like when my friends were fangirling over EXO and Red Velvet... I heard some of their songs. I'm more of an anime and J-Pop girl :P

And it's set in Joseon. I'm in love with Korean historical drama, they're usually so interesting to watch.

It's so good. It's in a rating race with Moonlight and even though Moonlight is ahead I feel like Scarlet Heart did a much better job with their first episode ^^;. I saw the original Chinese one, and it was really good. Now that it has pretty boys, must be better! huhuhuhu. 4th Prince is sooo edgy.

I don't listen to K-Pop much, only what I hear from friends. Like when my friends were fangirling over EXO and Red Velvet... I heard some of their songs. I'm more of an anime and J-Pop girl :P

And it's set in Joseon. I'm in love with Korean historical drama, they're usually so interesting to watch.
Ill have to give it a watch then. Yeah thats Koreas money maker right there, the pretty boys. One of the reasons I want to move there some day. lol

In fairness to Kpop.....you were submitted to EXO which is like the Korean version of Justin Bieber in my opinion. Not a fan of them in the least. They are basically there for teenage girls and thats about it.

Joseon is the golden era for story telling. Its such a rich and vivid time frame for story telling. Goryeo era doesnt bring about the same level of resplendence in its telling of stories. I do wish the Japanese Occupation era was a bit more popular for story telling. Its extremely interesting to watch, even the fictional dramas centered around it. The one thing I like about Korean cinematography is they dont do what many western nations do. They refuse to white wash the bad parts of their history. Sometimes the amount of detail you would get in a Joseon or Occupation era telling is so vivid and a bit shocking for a westerner to see.

Ill have to give it a watch then. Yeah thats Koreas money maker right there, the pretty boys. One of the reasons I want to move there some day. lol

In fairness to Kpop.....you were submitted to EXO which is like the Korean version of Justin Bieber in my opinion. Not a fan of them in the least. They are basically there for teenage girls and thats about it.

Joseon is the golden era for story telling. Its such a rich and vivid time frame for story telling. Goryeo era doesnt bring about the same level of resplendence in its telling of stories. I do wish the Japanese Occupation era was a bit more popular for story telling. Its extremely interesting to watch, even the fictional dramas centered around it. The one thing I like about Korean cinematography is they dont do what many western nations do. They refuse to white wash the bad parts of their history. Sometimes the amount of detail you would get in a Joseon or Occupation era telling is so vivid and a bit shocking for a westerner to see.
I was actually so worried that they would have to set Scarlet Heart in a fantasy world or do an original story and not follow the novel because I thought there was no way that Korean history had an event similar to the one in China. I was wrong, and I was surprised. Wow, history does repeat itself, huh? The only part I miss from the Chinese version is the awesome eunuch, don't see one in Scarlet Heart but there's this one guy who looks a lot like PSY in Moonlight...

I was actually so worried that they would have to set Scarlet Heart in a fantasy world or do an original story and not follow the novel because I thought there was no way that Korean history had an event similar to the one in China. I was wrong, and I was surprised. Wow, history does repeat itself, huh? The only part I miss from the Chinese version is the awesome eunuch, don't see one in Scarlet Heart but there's this one guy who looks a lot like PSY in Moonlight...
Technically all the men in green are Eunuchs, but Ill just assume they arent quite the same as the one from the chinese version. Well I did some checking to see if Psy was in it, since Ive not yet started watching it, as its becoming quite common to diversify popular artists into acting in Korea. So it was completely feasible to see it being Psy. I looked at some pics and thought the same thing as you and many other.

Oddly though the actor credited for the role is Lee Joon Hyuk, and if thats the case he has put on some weight since City Hunter (he played the detective in that series if you seen it). He doesnt look at all like Joon Hyuk so Im slightly confused right now as to if thats who it is or not.

Reviewing the cast listing on Vicki he isnt mentioned but Vicki never mentions minor roles. It does however list a bomb cast! It should be stellar. Jang Gwang, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Chun Ho Jin all three in supporting roles! Thats not even main cast just supporting roles! AMAZING

Technically all the men in green are Eunuchs, but Ill just assume they arent quite the same as the one from the chinese version. Well I did some checking to see if Psy was in it, since Ive not yet started watching it, as its becoming quite common to diversify popular artists into acting in Korea. So it was completely feasible to see it being Psy. I looked at some pics and thought the same thing as you and many other.

Oddly though the actor credited for the role is Lee Joon Hyuk, and if thats the case he has put on some weight since City Hunter (he played the detective in that series if you seen it). He doesnt look at all like Joon Hyuk so Im slightly confused right now as to if thats who it is or not.

Reviewing the cast listing on Vicki he isnt mentioned but Vicki never mentions minor roles. It does however list a bomb cast! It should be stellar. Jang Gwang, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Chun Ho Jin all three in supporting roles! Thats not even main cast just supporting roles! AMAZING
Oh, I meant there was a specific eunuch in the original that I liked. He was the head eunuch, I'm pretty sure, but I don't see a character like that in the Korean Scarlet Heart, which is a shame. Here's to hoping though! And PSY isn't in Moonllight, but Lee Jun-hyeok looks ridiculously like him with shades on in the teaser, haha.

Its little items that are different which are miraculously causing me damage, such as the quoting system. Im going to toss that up to being the late hour that it is though.
Yea, those tend to get you.

When I first joined the Alerts confused me FOREVER! XD
1. Its been a while since this one bungie jumped, this one is down.
2. Well in that case Ill have to slip you my mixtape :P
3. OH Id totally survive. Im like the male version of Betty White with dem der critters
4. Creation kit did come quite a bit later than it should have, as did console compatibility. But they somewhat made up for it with fairly well done DLC, and not many franchises can claim that the DLC was quality.
6. I started to mention mortal kombat initially, but then I decided combos sounded really good right now.
7. Well lets see here. Japan/Korea vs America/Europe.....hmmm Ill take the culture that isnt imploding for 5000. Anime has been dominating western culture for years.
1. url=http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4903956/i-don-t-know-that-o.gif]Oh it's more than that[/url]
2. Tapes don't work well mixed, just stick to Duct Tape. :P
3. *Eyes you with scepticism*
4. Maybe it's just me, but I found the DLC's mostly gave stuff that Mods already did
7. *Looks at Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, DBZ, Pokemon etc* No! :P

Hello People! Ive been looking forward to getting into Iwaku for some time so Ive been excitedly waiting for open registration for nearly a week now. I have role play experience from multiple different sites through out the years, and Im hoping that Iwaku will be a good fit for me. Currently Im trying to get a Pokemon Themed RP forum off the ground.

I can be a bit slow getting started at first until I find a group of people I seem to click with when writing. If I seem a little shy as a result of this I apologize. I love roleplaying almost any genre with the only one that really bores me are anything centered around haunting or ghosts. I find ghosts to be an interesting concept, but a boring RP plot devise.

Oh man, you waited a whole week? You have the patience of a saint, Fable! Welcome!

I actually started RPing on a Pokemon forum. Best of luck! Pokemon RPs are pretty fun, though I only do them casually now, cuz I'm a scrub. 8D

What's your all-time favorite RP been about?

Welcome to Iwaku, Fable!

Waited a week eh? Well thats something.

Anyhow, glad to have you onboard. Enjoy your stay, and I'm sure you'll have fun RPing here. :)

Hello, @Fable and welcome to the site ^.^ You may not know it yet but you just enlisted in the bunny army >:{D If you haven't already go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things. But if you can't find an answer to your question, need clarification, or found a bug, the Help Desk might be more your cup of tea.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides and places for users to commission and display their own works ^.^ But if you're more worried about actually roleplaying or need a place to start, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Interest Checking and Creation where Game Masters posts interests check for their future roleplays and plot future roleplays. Roleplay Advertisement is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! Last but not least is the Seeking One x One partners. If group roleplays are too main stream for you, set up shop here and look for someone of similar interests ^.^

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you break :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php

Please tell me your thing is from Animaniacs! Haha

Anyway, hello welcome to iwaku! I hope you have great times and great writings! Wanna chat or have any questions don't be afraid to message!

I think that most of the people (for not say everyone) have been really shy at the beginning when they joined Iwaku, so you aren't alone, buddy. Been slow is not a problem, so don't let that stop you and no need to apology. A warm welcome, Fable and enjoy your stay. I'm not a fan of Pokemon roleplays, but I'm willing to see what you got afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.