Hello, nice to meet you!

A

Aoi Bara

Original poster
Hello,
Name's Aoi Bara (Blue Rose). I have just started RPing just a while ago and been doing fine so far. My way of forming characters are based on the direction the roleplay is going and what type of character the story would need. I am mostly a uke role player. Do not like that then deal with it. Ukes are in my comfort zone and I do not plan to stop. I like dressing them and making them acted like fools. On a personal note, I love anime. Mostly, a Bleach fan. I also, like Supernatural, Constantine, How to get away with murder, CSI, NCIS, The Walking Dead, Hannibal, Free!, Kuroko no Basuke, Gintama, Code Geass, High school of the Dead, Fairy Tail, etc. I love music but I will not listen to our modern day rap and country. They are not to my taste. Eminem is a part in my life.
That all about I and I hope to see you on the battlefield.

SENPAI, PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!!

@Aoi Bara
Hello Aoi, welcome to Iwaku. I really do hope you enjoy your time on here because this site is awesome. So yeah, cheers to happy rp experiences!

Greetings, and welcome to Iwaku! (I decided to try my hand at greeting a few of the newlets myself!) Enjoy the experience.

You're quite welcome. Feel free to ask if you have any questions hereabouts. : )

Reactions: Aoi Bara
Haaaah!!!! Thank you!!!! *bow to a angel*

Attachments

• tumblr_static_done.jpg
    tumblr_static_done.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1
Greetings Aoi! ^o^ Welcome to the site!