Hello newbie here

how do you

• dont know , this site is really fancy compared to my other site

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont know what a poll response is the roll play website i normally use is kind of old and crappy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yuki40

Tickle Monster
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, S&m, Yaoi,BDSM, Fantasy, Element affinities , Supernatural, Dopperlgangers, Neko's or Amima's are okay, I also Like things with wings Lately and Supernatural or Zombie type settings
Im Yuki-sama , i Love to roleplay and have roleplayed before , I hope to learn my way around and make lots of friends on here.

I am very confused about alot of things i just joined tonight and have been fiddling around reading things trying to tinker but im slow minded XD so i hope someone will take me under their wing and show me around

Im haveing trouble figuring out how to make a roleplay resume i dont know where im supposed to go to make it or how to make it , i have read through the FaQ and help about it but im still pretty confused \

Im very laid back , and chill person

What do you prefer to be called?
I like to be called Yuki-san , or Yuki-sama

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I like to keep it a mystery , its funner that way :)

How old are you?

Im 18 in my frist year of college got held back so im a bit younger then my roomate and other colloge peers which is akward but my maturity tend to hide my 18 ness

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I like group rp's and one on one rp's

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?
I have yet to make a snow man , and i love fire very much sitting by it , using it to light up fireworks making things explode over fire through chemical reaction , the whole package

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Passenger -let her go , Love it so much even though the song make me sad cuse i think of the past still love it

this site seemed uptight and fancy at first, So i was a little overwhelmed but after looking around i realized how warm and awesome it was , i hope to make lots of friends im a little space headed sometime so if I seem obvious about anything like power playing by accident in a roleplay please tell me , I am a space head and wont be upset just let me know m id rather you tell me immediately if something bothers you then for you to brood about it and explode , So scary XD , i will be on here often if a figure things out and if someone could give me a breif walk through on what a OCC thread thingy is that would be very nice

Not a fancy amazeing writer but put my heart and soul into my roleplays and never half butt it ,so please pm

Last edited:
Hi Yuki, welcome to the site! 8D Where on earth is the uptight and fancy parts? O__O Is it my graphics? I try to make fancy graphics cause they are so pretties. t____t

most of its super fancy to me , All the walk through and Workshops,so many roleplay sections , etiquette..... the other site has none of those things , and i though all the people who rp's on here we're like super fancy with their words and stuff after reading through workshops about character development, and forbidding of one liners which i love good rule , Hate one liners..... but after reading through a few rp's i saw that you dont have to be a super star writer to be here so that put me at ease , Their is so much stuff here i dont even know where to start LOLx

Oh! 8D Yes, all of the content stuff can be pretty intimidating. But we like to have it, cause it gives us so many fun things to explore and play with while creating the roleplays.

Plus it's good to be relaxed about writing and not be so strict. O___O Everyone has to learn somewhere and most roleplayers are playing just for the fun of it!

I like it , i read through alot of it , its very helpful, and yes im quite laid back and tend to let role plays flow when i do them dont really like super tight boxes that are put around role plays this seems like a very box free sight so that made me happy, And i already got snapped at lolz did stuff wrong what does it mean to

"put an Occ in an Ic tread" Something like that , im so confused

Are you staff , If so can you help guide me through the whole roleplay resume thing i read all about them but i still dont know how or where to make one XD