Hello newbie here

• Thread starter xxcookiecreamxx
  • Start date
X

xxcookiecreamxx

Original poster
Just want to say hello to all role players new to the site and if you have any roleplay ideas hit me up and I only play girls

Welcome to iwaku :) To search others to roleplay with you can go to one x one roleplay requests or if you like mature things you can go to mature signups and requests
Hope you have fun on the site ^^ don't forget to write your roleplay resume in your profile so people know what you like ;)

I feel like I've seen you around before.
Or perhaps it was another member..hm..

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Juku.

We have lots of good ideas
here that you might be interested in.

Heya, Cookie! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Hiro.

I see you've already been given a few links, but if you want to get roleplaying straight away you can also visit our JumpIn section. There you can find a roleplay with a plot you enjoy and rather than fill out a character sheet and wait for the GM's acceptance, you are able to, well, jump in!

If you have anything giving you any trouble, let one of us Staff Members know and we'll help you out!

Welcome cookie, welcome to Iwaku!

Selenite, pleased to meet you.
I do remember seeing another person about a month and a half ago joining under the same name or something really close. But she did a pretty different intro and I welcomed her with a cup of milk, not cookies.
You, you get a cookie.

samoa_cookie.jpg