Hello! New?

B

Briar

Original poster
Hello everyone! I'm AVN, and I think I'm a new member? I had an account on an extremely similar site years ago, the site went dark suddenly and I had no clue why, and now I've finally found this place... So, I think I might be either a new member of a new site, or maybe an old member of the original site who disappeared for years and just managed to make a new account (I have no idea what my old one was).

Regardless, that rambling isn't exactly important. I was curious about this site when I started poking around on it, and it seems like fun! I'm just starting to reintroduce myself into RPing again after a long time of being out of the loop, so I'm planning on just taking things step by step... Even so, I'm excited to be here and to be writing again! I've filled out some of the RP preferences/resume areas under the 'About' tab on my profile, if anyone is interested in checking it out-- there's too much information to really go into here-- and I'll keep working on it as I can until it's completed. In general, I love all things fantasy-related, so throw some magic my way and I'll be happy. I am over 18, so I do write romance when a story works well for that kind of genre-- again, in my RP preferences is more information related to all that-- but that's not the only stuff I'll write.

I guess that's that, for now... I've never been good at introductions, so I'll just say again that I'm excited to be here! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom