Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Depending on my work schedule I can be on during my days off and sometimes at night after my shifts.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Supernatural, magical, yuri, fantasy, medieval. I'm also pretty much up for anything new.
Hello all! I am EverCharady, but I'm cool with Ever or any other creative nicknames you guys can come up with! So instead of working on my animation, I'm doing this! So let's go!
giphy.gif

What do you prefer to be called? Ever, Ev, Hey You. Pretty much anything really.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Last time I checked it was girl so...I'm going to go with that.

How old are you? 19! So close to being 20 and it actually is super scary to think I won't be a teenager anymore....

tumblr_m6finhkPQL1rziwwco1_500.gif

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes I'm new to this site, but I've been roleplaying since I was about 12 and was on a little site called Gaia Online. That was where I sort of learned how roleplaying works and that is actually where I met my girlfriend, now Fiancee. So I'm not the best. I can't do 4 paragraphs at the drop of a hat, but I can get a decent paragraph for ya if we do roleplay.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like both at different times. When I just want to do a sort of slow roleplay so I can miss a day or two while I'm cramming for finals, but when I have time I also love doing group roleplays. So to answer the question, I like both.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Air-conditioning all the way man. I like warmth, but like I'm being set on fire. No thanks.
tumblr_inline_mkvc7ueUbr1qz4rgp.gif

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Pretty much just a repeat of a bunch of Panic at the Disco songs.

So yeah that's me! Any questions I will answer them below! I'm always up to making friends as well! *waves* buh-bye!
tumblr_nlvgwdDvw11tud7vso5_400.gif

Last edited:
I did it to Star, I think Alex and a few others. Maybe Ali... I dunno. BUT I'M WINNING.
Yes you corrupted Ali as well. You are just bringing over everyone!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I did it to Star, I think Alex and a few others. Maybe Ali... I dunno. BUT I'M WINNING.
I Will follow you into the darkest paths you lead.... Until you get to dark waters you can forget it! I won't go that dark.

Welcome Ever ;D Nice to meet ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.