Hello New World!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by EverCharady, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all! I am EverCharady, but I'm cool with Ever or any other creative nicknames you guys can come up with! So instead of working on my animation, I'm doing this! So let's go!
    [​IMG]

What do you prefer to be called? Ever, Ev, Hey You. Pretty much anything really.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Last time I checked it was girl so...I'm going to go with that.

How old are you? 19! So close to being 20 and it actually is super scary to think I won't be a teenager anymore....

[​IMG]

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes I'm new to this site, but I've been roleplaying since I was about 12 and was on a little site called Gaia Online. That was where I sort of learned how roleplaying works and that is actually where I met my girlfriend, now Fiancee. So I'm not the best. I can't do 4 paragraphs at the drop of a hat, but I can get a decent paragraph for ya if we do roleplay.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like both at different times. When I just want to do a sort of slow roleplay so I can miss a day or two while I'm cramming for finals, but when I have time I also love doing group roleplays. So to answer the question, I like both.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Air-conditioning all the way man. I like warmth, but like I'm being set on fire. No thanks.
    [​IMG]

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Pretty much just a repeat of a bunch of Panic at the Disco songs.

So yeah that's me! Any questions I will answer them below! I'm always up to making friends as well! *waves* buh-bye!
    [​IMG]

#1 EverCharady, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. MUWAHAHAHA I HAVE STARTED THE CORRUPTION OF MY FRIENDS!

3. YES YOU HAVE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE!!!

4. I did it to Star, I think Alex and a few others. Maybe Ali... I dunno. BUT I'M WINNING.

5. Yes you corrupted Ali as well. You are just bringing over everyone!!!

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. I Will follow you into the darkest paths you lead.... Until you get to dark waters you can forget it! I won't go that dark.

Welcome Ever ;D Nice to meet ya!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.