Hello! New to the site!

D

DrPepper

Original poster
Hi! I'm new here, in case anyone didn't notice. I have been RPing for a couple years now, just decided to join a different forum. I belong to another forum, so if you're interested, I'll be glad to talk to you about it...but that's not why I'm here!

I just wanted to say hello here, if anyone could direct me in the way of a good fantasy RP, I'd love to check it out! I have a couple characters that I'd like to post too. Are there any rules regarding the abilities of a character, or does that depend on the RP I'm in??

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the site, Drpepper. I want to drink you! Waahahaha

seriously though....

Looking for a Fantasy rp? You've come to the right place, we have a lot of great fantasy games going on right now. You should check out the fantasy forum. Also, filling out a roleplay resume is a great way to introduce yourself and your RP preferences.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome to the site, ye who dared to venture forth and see what else is out there! >:D There should be more brave souls like you.

o_o
HELLO.
-shakes his hand wildly.-
I'm new..as well. c:

Lol thank you for your welcomes, your words sound...brooding, Diana...Should i be worried? xD

I'm the one that you should be worried about, not Diana. :D

Errrr....HI! Welcome to the forum. :3

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
It looks like October has given you some marvelous tips already, so all seems to be in order!
I'm Kitti, nice to meet you.
As for good fantasy roleplays, it depends on your taste but we have quite a few good ones!
There's Galleon of the Black Mast that I believe is still accepting (it's a pirate roleplay), Love and War involves angels, we have a Sucker Punch based rp...

Hey guys, I'm new and call me Skeleton. That is all.

Why, hello, drpepper07! My name is Lucille, and I'm fairly new as well! Welcome to the site! If you have a specific fantasy roleplay in mind, PM me - I'd love to join in!

And hello, Skeleton! Welcome!

o__o
-Rolls around the room and plants explosives, shaped like raspberry buttercream cupcakes with soft baby blue sprinkles, in every corner nearby.-
< _<>_ >