2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Well, hi-diddly-doo there, buckaroos!
I'm Chungus! I go by They/Them pronouns. I've never used forums before, but I'm willing to learn! I'm much more comfortable using discord, but hey, no time like the present to expand my horizons! I've been writing for about 7 years and prefer to write about a paragraph per post. I don't usually write fandoms, but if I do, it's always OC x OC.

I'm new to play-by-post RP, as my RP background is from the MMO ESO. My rule of thumb is that PR is supposed to be fun! Let me know if you're RPing with me and if something isn't that fun! I can always stop an RP or change its direction, and I expect that courtesy also to be extended to me! :)

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Welcome to Iwaku, Chungus! We're thrilled to have you here with us.

When you get a minute, please check out Newbie Navigation. If you have any further questions beyond that, feel free to reach out to any staff member.

Good luck to you and happy writing! ✨

Reactions: Chungus
Hey Chungus! You've got a perfect, flexible attitude when it comes to rping with others. I'm sure you'll do just fine on Iwaku.

And oh, you play ESO? Let me guess: someone stole your sweetroll

• Haha
Welcome to Iwaku, Chungus :D

We're happy to have you join our cozy lil rp family. The forums might be a little hard to navigate if this is your first time trying them out, but not to worry! The Newbie Navigation linked by another staff member above is super and handy and if you ever need any extra help getting around, please don't be afraid to reach out. We'd love to help <3

Have a great day ✨

Welcome to Iwaku!

howdy hey, chungus! welcome to the site, i'm sure you'll fit right in <3

hope to see you around!!
5e48c6ed0db25888e85f537b64e86b9c.gif