Not open for further replies.
B

BigPapaRev

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Big Papa Rev

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy

How old are you? 18

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to this site, but I did roleplay with about 6 of my friends over text but they had a falling out so I need somewhere else to RP

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Group RPs

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Shade and air-conditioning, I was not made for outside

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Mute City Theme from F-Zero

[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]I am here for RP and I need to get my creative juices flowing again, not roleplaying for months is irritating me.[/BCOLOR]

Good choice in music. Looks like we're both new here and both have a similar back story going on with our RP history.

Welcome to Iwaku, message me if you ever want to get something going.

Good choice in music. Looks like we're both new here and both have a similar back story going on with our RP history.

Welcome to Iwaku, message me if you ever want to get something going.
Thanks for welcoming me, I may just take you up on that but for the time being I'm going to attempt to get some sleep I should be on sometime around 1 tomorrow afternoon.

Welcome to the site :) I'm sure you'll find some great ppl to rp with! Feel free to shoot me a message if you need an extra body for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.