hello new girl here.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by BluffinWithMyMuffin, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there everybody I'm Skyler but you can call me Skyy. I am new to this site but I have been role-playing for a while but I did take a long hiatus. I wanted to finish my senior year without any problems so I stopped. But I just felt the calling and now I'm back. √^-^√
  2. Welcome to Iwaku!
  3. Welcome to Iwaku my dear
  4. Welcome to Iwaku! ~^.^~
  5. Hi, Sky!

Welcome to Iwaku! We've got lots of options for knocking that rust off from your hiatus, so I'm sure you'll find something that strikes your fancy if you haven't already :D

6. Welcome to Iwaku!!! <3 Feel free to ask if you have any questions, or even hit me up if you're looking for someone to rp with. ^^
  7. Welcome to the site, Skyler! Hope you have a great time and find lots of friends and make lots of roleplays on the site for you and others to enjoy! If you're looking for small scale roleplays, you can always try the one on one requests section and see if anyone's making a roleplay that suits your interests, or make your own! Same applies to the group roleplays, just hop in and find something you're interested in. Hope to see you around the site and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.