Hello New Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Juralyn

Original poster
Hello everyone! :D my names Juralyn, but i prefer to be called Jura, cuz Juralyn is a bit long. I hope to make lots of new friends here.

A few things you may or may not want to know about me:
Im 17 and a pieces (a fish. Im a fish. well actually two fish)
I named myself after a character in a roleplay on a different forum. Jura, a violet dragon bad-ass
I have cats named Nightshade (after the plant), Mike Wazowski (after monsters INC), and Grace (because why the hell not?)
I love, love, love reading. Its where i get most of my inspiration. And some plot ideas.
Ive been roleplaying since the sixth grade, and im a Senior in high-school next year. Thats almost 7 years.

Okay, with that out of the way if anyone has any suggestions for me, or is willing to Roleplay with me let me know. Im very open to ideas.

Welcome, Jura! ^^ You'll fit in perfectly here.

Just to give you some pointers on moving around on this website, use this to make sure that you always use the right colors (it's also in my signature), use this and this to know that you'll always have correct grammar, and basically just use anything on this in order to make sure you're perfect.

You haven't messed up anything, so don't worry I'm not giving you those links because you did something wrong, I'm just trying to make sure that you don't make any mistakes in the future. <333 I'm guessing you already knew most of the stuff in those links, but it never hurts to double check.

Hopefully you'll find some fun roleplays and partners here, good luck~!

Thank you. Ill be sure to check out all those links, just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.