Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
I was told to come here from a friend. More like a recommendation to try to roleplay with different people since the site i was using before had not a lot of variety. I want to try this site out and have some fun.

:D Hello and welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you here. What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Welcome to iwaku Reborn! I'm sure you'll find lots of genre and partners or groups to dive into and start role playing! If you ahven't done so yet, you should check out Newbie Care Package for some free gifts for new members! If you have any questions please ask, we are here to help! Get settled in and HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iwaku, Reborn :) Glad you could join us! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! Let us know if you have any questions, and happy roleplaying :)

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find that the people here are nice and helpful!

Welcome aboard, Reborn. Hope to see you around.

Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

:D Hello and welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you here. What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?
I enjoy action, adventure and romance roleplays primarily. With video game or anime girls in general but i do hope to find varied roleplays here

Reactions: Nav
Status
Not open for further replies.