Hello Neighbor (Slice of Life/Mystery RP) Interest Check

Mobley Eats

Consume. Smother your doubts. Be fulfilled.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Drama, Action.
Hello Neighbor 2.jpg
Hello, Neighbor!

We’re so delighted to welcome you to our home! Moss Creek is always itching to see some new faces and double the size of our loving community. Need a cup of sugar? Well, you don’t have to always leave it to Beaver--just come on over to your neighbor. Trust me, we’ve got more than enough sweetness to spare. Want to hold a get together for Independence Day? Why, invite the whole culdesac! No reason to grill all those dogs and patties by your lonesome--we’ve got fathers with “Kiss the Chef” aprons everywhere. Thinking of holding a carpool system for fellow moms and their T-Ball MVPs? Now that’s a no-brainer!

Because at Moss Creek, we are a safe, happy, and tight-knit community overflowing with love. You live here, you’re family. And family looks out for one another.

Family sticks together!

6FcP3vVkUgJkKylUAf7_O0PM3LXEE50Qx_TLhiRjGyArXcI8tg35N_Jru54T_HSos8WCQFNeGlKi0Fc7KWCjSdXwbrvx66nxlKoPOjanVUttJpFFgP7U1NMd_zamjCLQjVixM24d

Well hello there, neighbor. You’ve recently moved into the wealthy and sheltered neighborhood of Moss Creek, whether it was due to a change in job venue, moving out to buy your first home, or any reason your sweet little head can conjure. I mean--didn’t you know that gated communities can also be used for reformation? Depressed, maybe? Recovering addict? Don’t worry, we can help you heal.

Either way, you’re living the good life. Calm and peaceful, aside from whatever little relationships or happenings you establish with your neighbors. But, other than that… this is paradise.

Well, until there’s a minor hiccup. Or two… or three. Nothing to worry yourselves about, really! Turn that frown upside down! All that matters is that you keep a friendly atmosphere and live the best lives that you can.

In reality, my favorite little nugget, things are a bit… odd. Only sometimes. In Moss Creek, I mean. But the people especially so. There are secrets lurking behind every smile and despite the kindness… Frankly, I’m a tad concerned. A-afraid. They just told me to say all these things and I… I said yes because that was the neighborly thing to do, you know? Oh dear, I’m getting off the script. M-maybe they can’t hear me? I don’t think anyone’s outside… Fuck it. If you’re listening--Help. Me. Please. I wanna get out of here! Something’s wrong with this place, I can feel it! It’s unnatural! It… it’s… N-no… No! Get away from--Mmmph!!

Sorry for the interference, neighbor! I had what you call a panic attack, nothing that Moss Creek can’t fix though! I hope you can all forgive me. I mean…

That’s what families do, right?

tumblr_p2mwnmZp9m1veb2k3o4_500.gif

Note: This is merely an Interest Check for an RP that starts off as light-hearted slice of life... before evolving into something more mysterious. Perhaps sinister. If you're interested, please let me know! Once I feel that a sufficient amount of people have responded, I'll announce the process you'll be going through for sign-ups, as not everyone will be accepted. My intent is to keep this as a fairly small group. No worries though, it's not first come first serve!

Stay lovely!

Last edited:
Okay but this sounds like it'd be crazy lit!

Since this seems like it'll be a smaller group, I'd be happy to try and join up! I had to recently drop out of another RP because I'm hella busy with work but for smaller things I can make some time. I've seen Let's Plays of the game this RP is based on but haven't played it myself! Eager to see what you have in mind.

I'm in for this definitely 100%
Hello Neighbor...
RSkG.gif

Just a bump to see if there's anymore interest, peeps.

This is super tempting. You've got my interest. I knew my love for cardigans would come to use someday.

I have a pretty full plate on my hands but don't completely mind taking another role. Depending on the posting frequency you expect anyway.

z6kgsuul4j1dwxrukasg.jpg

This sounds extremely interesting! Count me in!

Alright everyone, here's the link to Sign Ups: Sign-Ups

Also, @Iceydaze and everyone else, the posting speed shall be very lenient, but I expect at least one post every few days or per week. Of course, if you ever feel like you’ll be busy for an extensive period of time, that’s also fine. I just need to be notified ahead of time.

And a friendly reminder to follow the link I dropped in the previous post guys! Sign Ups are officially open!

Reactions: Iceydaze
I'm currently getting my roof repaired/helping out with that. It may take a few days but I have today, tomorrow, and Monday off from work. If I can find time in between the construction to post my CS, I'll definitely do so!!

Reactions: Mobley Eats
@Saint Pierre and Miquelon Wonderful! I sincerely hope that all goes well with your roof and I await your CS eagerly!

Got a second to reply but thank you so much!! Basically, part of my roof caved in/collapsed and I'm kind of exposed to the elements atm(it's raining over here) so you can probably understand why it's a 'need to fix' issue. Thank you again for understanding.

My Nurse she'll be up by Tuesday😄 busy working but the beginning of the week if my free time

this looks right up my alley but im about to go away for a month :( would you mind me poking an eye in at the IC as it develops? sounds like it will be a good read

this looks right up my alley but im about to go away for a month :( would you mind me poking an eye in at the IC as it develops? sounds like it will be a good read
I don't mind at all! It's nice to know that this topic is garnering interest, so your desire to read along is rather flattering!

• Love
Reactions: StareNation
ATTENTION: Sign Ups will end Thursday, February 28th and those who are accepted will be announced Friday, March 1st (so the very next day).

That is all. Stay lovely!