1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello! Names Jezzy...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jezzyboo, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Hi there.
    My name is Jezzy, I doubt any of you but Mary would know me lol.
    I came here to mainly rp with her, but am willing to rp with anyone who decides they'd like to take a shot at me. (;

Anyways, if anyone wants a list of my characters I'd be happy to give them. I'm always looking for a new rp, I have a motto; "Never say no to a rp." Lol sometimes can be really stupid xDD.

2. Heyo! Welcome! Hope to see you around! I think your going to have to say no to a few RP's at least or you will get swawped here :P

3. Nah really Hunter!
    I usually don't get any rps, so I'm not worried about getting swamped x3.
    I'm hoping for it!! :33

4. O.O If your willing to do any type of RP and will never say no you will have more RP's then you can deal with. It is known.
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ibfxC9O8Fmo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

5. Hello Jezzy and welcome to the Iwaku community. I hope to see many creative works from you and I hope we could RP sometime.

6. Daniella; Just name the time and the place, and I'm all for it. ^-^

Hunter; xD Knowing my luck? I don't usually get much rps, but to make it fair I won't do any kind of rp.
    I have my limits.