Hello, my name is Jaye. :)

J

Jayeeee

Original poster
Hello everyone! My name is Jaye, I am 19 year old female. I always let people know I'm female otherwise they'll think i'm a boy hence the boy name.

Hmm.. About myself? Well I am pregnant. 3 1/2 months, it was unexpected, but I am extremely excited. However my boyfriend of two years is not. :P So, since I've become pregnant I've been sort of getting back into old habits since I'm stuck in the house all day with limitations. I haven't role-played in many years, I wonder if I'm still any good. I use to role-play for Warrior Cats and Wolves, probably like 4 or 5 years ago. This morning, I was sitting at the computer dreading the last hour I have til I have to get ready for work, when role-playing randomly popped into my head. So, after browsing around a few sites, I came upon here! :)

Can't wait to rp with you guys. :P (I'm a bit nervous, haven't done it in so long)

Hi and welcome, Jaye! Wow, expecting a baby. I hope you find time to roleplay once it's born, too! Don't worry about being nervous, most people are really friendly and awesome. :D

Haha thank you. :) Oh yes, I can find time for anything. I'm a born multi-tasker. ;) Well, I have to go to work now, I'll be back in about 6 hours.. Where I will then look for a thread to join.. There's so many options. It's going to take me forever to find one. :P Thank you for the hello!

Well, I'm getting a tad confused. I don't really see any threads that aren't already going. Blah.. I'm interested in Fantasy/Romance.. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.