Hello My name is Akuma no Haku (Haku for short)

A

Akuma no Haku

Original poster
I am an old role player as the standard of experience through time goes. Started in 2004 on myspace and had been ed everywhere ever since it became unhospitable for us role players anymore. So if you require a good fighter or guard ect please contact me and I shall attempt to fulfill your needs

^-^ Hi Akuma! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Iliana!
I hope you find your way around the site pretty well, though it is pretty easy to navigate to begin with.
I assure you, if I get in trouble and need a bodyguard YOU will be the person who I contact but wont pay and pay and full! :D

Welcome to Iwaku!

We try to be as nice as we possibly can, but it is a community.... so well, shit happens, ya know? But either way, there are LOTS of role plays so try and expand yourself from the ordinary dreery drab of being a fighter/guard. : D Explore a bit, and you might find opportunities out there that suit you greatly.

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
The sections are generally self-explanatory but if you need any help, please feel free to ask.

Typically, the players here join roleplays in the Roleplay Signup and OOC section instead of contacting people directly. :3

*Shudder* Myspace... blech...

Welcome to Iwaku! So very happy to rescue you from the pits of roleplay hell!