Hello my little lovelies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I'm a little new at role playing, as well as this site.
Since I saw that you had tilde's and asterisks beside the Angels x Demon roleplay (as well as the Rock Star x Dying Fan), I was thinking we could do one of those. Would you like to role play with a fairly new teen aspiring to be a master role player?

psst, I'm almost 16 in about 11 months and a period of days. Is that okay?
if not
then i'll leave
;-;

Hello!
I'm a little new at role playing, as well as this site.
Since I saw that you had tilde's and asterisks beside the Angels x Demon roleplay (as well as the Rock Star x Dying Fan), I was thinking we could do one of those. Would you like to role play with a fairly new teen aspiring to be a master role player?

psst, I'm almost 16 in about 11 months and a period of days. Is that okay?
if not
then i'll leave
;-;
ASDFGHJKL FINALLY SOMEONE IS WILLING TO DO THOSE ROLEPLAYS WITH ME! I will GLADLY roleplay with you! :D Just send me a PM.

The reason I have that age thing set to 16 or older is because I don't want 13/14 year olds asking me to roleplay. I'm sorry but not all 13 year olds are mature enough yet, so no thank you. Ya get me?

Rockstar x Dying Fan & Vampire x Human Interest me, pm me if you still have these open to roleplay? c:

Hey, I just got into forum RP and you sound like a wonderful person to RP with honestly, with me being new to forum RP and all. I'll clear this up real quick though, I am NOT new to RP at all. I've RPed science fiction, fantasy, even reality (Those were dark days for my char). Well, thank you for hopefully reading this post. Hope ya PM me, or something.

P.S. My current age IS fourteen, but I have people that can vouch that my RPs are excellent. Also, I am up for anything on genres and stuff, after playing a lot of MURPG tabletops in a lot of different settings everything goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.