Hello my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KiHoe0903

Original poster
Hello everyone.

I have had many a friends tell me about this place and the wonders in entails so I thought I would come check it out. I have been a role player fro some time now and it is often hard to find a good place that I can do so. So I am hoping that this is the place.

I noticed you guys had a little thingy for newbies to fill out when they don't know what to say so I figured I would do that :)

What do you prefer to be called? I suppose I like to be called Ki pronounced like it's spelt not "key" just Ki thank you :)

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl...100% woman over here haha

How old are you? I am 18 years young and pretty newly 18 as well...being considered an adult is weird...

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? uhm...not entirely, my friends had shown it to me so I know the layout but I don;t know the community...and definitely not new to roleplay

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like both...the more the merrier

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? shade and air-conditioning all the way, I live in Michigan it's like 40 something degrees outside and I still have a fan in my window...I like the cold...i'm weird yes, I know.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Hello by Adele has been in my head all day!!!!

so yeah that's pretty much me. I hope I get to do some reolpays with ya'll :)

STAY AWESOME

Welcome aboard. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.