hello, my fellow RPers! :)

E

everybirdsings

Original poster
hey there, folks! i am new around here, but certainly not new to RP :sunglasses:

i figured i would go ahead and fill out this "about you" survey to get started.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? My first name ain't baby, it's Kat – Miss Kat if you're nasty. :rotfl:

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl, here... reporting for duty.

How old are you? 26 years young (i refuse to acknowledge that i am technically an adult.)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to Iwaku but not new to RP. I first started it in SL (yes, Second Life) about 4-5 years ago.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Either are fine, really.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Sitting under cherry blossoms sounds lovely.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Goddess - Banks

Hallo there Kat, welcome to the siiiite! :D

WHALECOME TO DA SITE. WOO.

I really like that song.
*^* Although I have a head ache right now so all music is bugging me
dat bass doe
dat bass (dundundundundundun deun dundundundundundun )

4-5 years is a lot
me
I been role playing for a year.
qq
i'm teh nub.

hey there! and i totally understand wanting to avoid music while suffering a killer headache :thumbsup2: but really... banks is amazing and i am so glad her full album finally came out.

i feel like a newb for not having 10 years of experience RPing. i also never have done any tabletop pen and paper type stuff, so i also feel like that puts me at a disadvantage.

either way, i am eager to jump in and get started here... just haven't had the time to devote to a started post yet. :sigh: