Hello, my darlings~

S

SapphireInk

Original poster
Pleasure to meet you!

My name is Sapph and I enjoy writing, drawing, knitting and animating. I'm something of a Gamer and I tend to get hooked on stories.

I bake (for money!) in the terrifying real world and I hope to get fully sucked into a role play or two (My last role play ended up spanning 300 characters four generations and 3 universes (Quite unintentionally!) )

I hope to find some equally enthusiastic Role players here!

Happy Writing!

Hey there Sapph and welcome to Iwaku. :)

That is a mighty roleplay you had going there! O_O It would be pretty darn stellar if you ended up participating in something like that here, too. I think the closest thing we have here to something like that would be our Mythos projects. If you're ready to jump into something big, I would suggest checking out the Mythos tab on your navigation bar. Otherwise, there are plenty of smaller scale roleplays with just as good of a plot and players.

See ya around!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you, Dawn!

Well I certainly don't shy away from reading! I will take a look and If I think I could add something to it I will most definitely be interested in joining, I must say I have been hoping to jump into another big universe.

I hope to write with you sometime!

Welcome to Iwaku Sapph!

Have a great time here and remember!
Roleplay the crap out of yourself!

~Jerem

XD Role play the crap out of myself? I shall certainly try.....but it sounds messy.

Thank you for the welcome!

WarrenSapph! It is I, Cerulean! We met in the cbox, and it was nice talking to you. I wish you the best of luck on Iwaku!

It was nice talking to you too, dear! ^^ Thank you.

D'awwwww you called me dear xD

D'awwwww you called me dear xD

To be perfectly honest its one of my speech ticks that translates into my typing. ^^ Of course that doesn't mean I call just anyone Dear.

Well, in that case, I am honored. =)

Greetings Sapph! You have quite an RP history there. I'm sure you'll make an epic one here on Iwaku as well. Have fun and enjoy your stay! :)

Hello! ( I like your avatar XD) I certainly hope so! Thank you for the welcome, Crash.