hello my angels

N

nightingale

Original poster
Hello everyone my name is nightingale and im here because im bored and love to write.

Then!! I suppose you came to the right place -nods-
You will be able to write as much as you want here.
Hope you enjoy it!

Hello! I am Alexhandr, and I too am here because I am bored and love to write. I know you will enjoy it here. I know I have.

Though I am a dragon, not an angel. : ) Close enough though. We both have wings, haha.

As long as you take an active step in joining roleplays and such, I doubt you will be bored with us!
Most of the people that I know here, myself included, wish that they had MORE TIME to post and such. :D
This is.... Iwaku! Welcome.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

To help you navigate the site for roleplay important aspects, I have some links:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, just ask for it~

Thank you loves for the very warm welcome. and its alright if your a dragon you can still be a angel in my eyes. Sorry for such short posts i have no idea what i should say, should i talk about myself ((even if it would be boring)) or should i just randomly talk gibberish and make you all think i am completely bonkers ((it wont take long even if i talk normally to find im insane))

Hi nightingale! This is definitely a good place to practice your writing and not be too bored. :D Good luck finding your way around!

Just stick with typing rapid-fire yet literate nonsense. It works for me. Relevance to the topic is irrelevant, by the way. Gibberish takes longer to respond to, because we have to translate it into English. I gave on gibberish a long time ago, and now I type like this in English. It's kind of boring...

I'd like to know more about you, if that helps tell ya what to talk about. You can't go wrong when introducing yourself unless you start out by saying "I like to lick toilet bowls and wear pink boxers on my head" or "I am secretly one of those cheesewheels off those commercials for mature cheese". Questions~ What is your favorite genre, your favorite kind of thing to write about? How long have you been roleplaying?What's your favorite color?And... if you could get any tattoo applied painlessly and that you could remove completely whenever you wanted, what/where/how big would that tattoo be?

Oh, and I'm Ishara. Normally I'm Arashi, but Ara is nice, so right now I'm Isha.

** And now I'm the nice Arashi again.

'Sup, Homie? How's that for a "Welcome-to-Iwaku"? Yeee-aaah~

Thank you loves for the very warm welcome. and its alright if your a dragon you can still be a angel in my eyes. Sorry for such short posts i have no idea what i should say, should i talk about myself ((even if it would be boring)) or should i just randomly talk gibberish and make you all think i am completely bonkers ((it wont take long even if i talk normally to find im insane))

*Sniffles and wipes his eyes.* Awwww... no one has called me angel before! <3

wait im not allowed to wear pink boxers on my head...well alright then if you say so but i must ask have you ever tried it?

What is your favorite genre, your favorite kind of thing to write about?
well i like to write romances and fantasy.
How long have you been roleplaying?
well i think if i remember right it has been about three or four years
What's your favorite color?
pink black and white in like stripes or circles.
And... if you could get any tattoo applied painlessly and that you could remove completely whenever you wanted, what/where/how big would that tattoo be?
i guess i would get "are you suffering?" because my favorite artist is emilie autumn and maybe have it on the back of my hand...i never thought of that so it gave me something to think about.

And alexhandr.. i have now changer your name you are now my little dragon angel

I've always wanted to, but unfortunately I have no pink boxers :/

Coolz. Romance and fantasy; a writer after my own heart. You'll fit in just fine in Iwaku, my friend. I'm not cultured enough to know who Emilie Autumn is, haha, but the phrase sounds pretty neat. Pink, black, white... sassy colors, then, awesooome.

And, since you have several years of experience, I'll trust you not to go cross-eyed and pass out from confusion from the bizarre and epic mix of qualities that is Iwaku, but if you ever need help just message me.

Thank you hun the problem is i have no idea what im doing i really have never done roleplaying on a site just for roleplay but i got tired of all the people on the sites i used to be on.

But.. But.. Arashi.. I am one of those immature cheesewheels.. -Cries-

XD

Nice to meet you, Nightingale. Welcome to Iwaku! And I am an angel! -points to avatar all proud like-

Liar, liar. You are a succubus disguised as an angel!

a succubus can sometimes be fun but alexhandr its not nice to call people names unless you mean that she is a sexy beast....

D: I'm a succubus?!

-obeys Kitti and shuts up now- <3

Hello Miss chatty nightngale! 8D WELCOME!