Hello Looking for an MxF rp (females wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinObarion

Megaman's Sucessor
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello all the names Mega but if we were to get more personal my names Phil and i calling out for some Rp partners. Now let me note something here I only play male characters in my MxF rps. I do not do MxM or FxF or even Futa because it makes me a bit uncomfortable because of the roles i play. Anyways lets move onto what I'm looking for in my rp partners

Requirements:
  • Have some good grammar (i understand if you make mistakes we all do but i just want to understand what your saying at least doesn't have to be the best)
  • Reply with at least a paragraph. (I have grown more use to replying with paragraph post but sometimes if I'm tired it might go down a little, just not to one liners.)
  • Time management (I just want someone to at least post 2 a week so i know that your still around I'm free on the weekends, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays. if something comes up let me know just don't disappear on me :) )
Alright now then for the types of parings that I;m interested in at the moment. (bold is the position i want to be)a

Master x Slave

Hunter x Wild animal ( furry if its okay with some people)

Prisoner x Cellmate (i have a idea for this)

Bounty Hunter x Wolf (i also have an idea for this as well.)

Pet x Trainer

That's all the ideas i have at the moment pm me if you have a specific pairing you would like to do. also comment here on what types of rp's you would like to take part in :)

:3 If you still open please PM I really like your pairings! xD i really like 3 of them so we can discuss the pairing you prefer of those 3!

Hi there. If you're still looking I'd be interested in Trainer x Pet or Master x Slave?

Alright then pm me and we can discuss the ideas for the Trainer x Pet rp.

Guessing that Master x Slave is already taken? If not, I would be willing to try that one.
Possibly Prisoner x Cellmate

I like all of the ideas! I am up for any of them, I usually play more submissive roles as well, so yeah. PM me with one you really wanna try the most out of these and we can work something out?

Status
Not open for further replies.