1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, School
Yeah, I ripped the questions from the sticky, since I'm bad at introducing myself like a regular person.

What do you prefer to be called? Right now, I've got a couple people calling me Momo. (I've unlocked some level of anime trash status by literally going by an anime dude's name) Feel free to call me that, or if you've got some cool name for me, I'm game. (i mean you could even go by my username. I know you wanna rp with someone you call putin)

Boy, girl, or a mystery? It's a mystery even to me sometimes. Am I both? Am I neither? Do I just take turns? Am I the unholy offspring of lightning and death? Who knows!

How old are you? I'm 24 and still get asked when I'm going to graduate high school.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Just joined the site today, but I've been role playing since back in my neopets days. (jesus, i was like 12 back then.)

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I definitely prefer one on one. (i may consider groups if they are very small, but i'm extremely picky, so I'm probably not the kid you wanna pick up for your group stuff)

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Crap, I'm so romantic. I'm really feeling the shojo protagonist in me. Gimme those cherry blossoms. (i'm allergic to grass so maybe not running through the grassy meadow so much)

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Let's Have a Kiki by Scissor Sisters.

and yeah i call everyone kiddo. even people older than me. it's a real problem

hello and welcome to the site vetron rper X3 i hope you injoy the site and i hope we can rp some time

Welcome, Momo!

I'm Hope, pleased to meet you! I've been looking for some good one X one RPs, so maybe we can start something sometime. If you have any questions let me know!

Well hi there Radimir. >:3 Welcome to the community.