1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hello! ^^ Kalsea here!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kalsea Tate, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Hey there, call me Kalsea. I'm a girl, obviously XD
    I'm in my mid-teens. I am new to the site, but I've been roleplaying for awhile now.
    I tend to do one on one rps, but I also do group rps.

If you have any questions about me and so forth, please feel free to ask! I don't bite much. ;D ( haha, just kidding )

2. Well, Kalsea, the mid-teen who is obviously girl, welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

3. Thanks ^^

4. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, looking forward to getting to know you better! Have you checked out the Content forums and Groups yet? They're a great way to entertain yourself between roleplays!

5. Thank you! ^^ And thanks for the tip, I appreciate it!

6. Welcome to iwaku.

• Like Like x 1