Hello! ^^ Kalsea here!

K

Kalsea Tate

Original poster
Hey there, call me Kalsea. I'm a girl, obviously XD
I'm in my mid-teens. I am new to the site, but I've been roleplaying for awhile now.
I tend to do one on one rps, but I also do group rps.

If you have any questions about me and so forth, please feel free to ask! I don't bite much. ;D ( haha, just kidding )

Well, Kalsea, the mid-teen who is obviously girl, welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Well, Kalsea, the mid-teen who is obviously girl, welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!
Thanks ^^

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, looking forward to getting to know you better! Have you checked out the Content forums and Groups yet? They're a great way to entertain yourself between roleplays!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, looking forward to getting to know you better! Have you checked out the Content forums and Groups yet? They're a great way to entertain yourself between roleplays!
Thank you! ^^ And thanks for the tip, I appreciate it!