Hello, Iwaku!

E

Ewinryel

Original poster
Another newbie to Iwaku, at your service.

I've been involved with roleplaying for years now. I've got a firm grasp of the English language and like to believe that I've got a wide variety of experience to play with. I have played mostly in RT chat in a paragraph format but I've got a bit of experience with forums and with email and IM. I think I prefer the forum for now since I never have the time lately to sit down for hours and play a session. x.x

And that's why I'm here. I'm hoping to find a few good roleplays to be involved with over a long-term period. I love character development and I love adventure. Feel free to get in touch if you need a character for a roleplay and think I might be an eligable applicant.

Thanks, all!

Welcome to the site, Ewinryel. I'm October, currently on vacation, but always here to welcome the fine new crop of Role players. I am also a fan of adventures and character development. Nothing brings out the best in characters like a long journey. We should RP sometime!

Hopefully you are navigating the site and finding all the delicious things it has to offer. We have a wide variety of players, with new games coming up all the time.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Yay! Character dev and adventure! My favorites!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Ewinryel!
I am currently on vacation as well, though not for much longer, but you will likely see me around either way.
I'll bet you'll find something to catch your fancy in our roleplay signup and ooc area but if not... you can always make a roleplay of your own! In fact, you can even do both. ;D

I'm sure you've gotten a feel for things, especially since our sections are as self-explanatory as possible, but if you need any help please feel free to ask!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. ^^ I've been doing pretty well with navigating the site. I've found a lot of neat-looking roleplays. So far I'm hesitant to get involved. I want to get a good feel for what different roleplays have what style players in them before I jump in and wind up not fitting and having to leave the RP and what-not.

But I'm looking forward to eventually being involved in some good ones!

wellcome wellcome!
just grab a random role play :D
or ask people tp join you like ME! hahaha

I just jumped into a 'join anytime' roleplay. =p I figure I'd give that a shot while I'm still exploring. Do any of you have roleplays you need characters for? I'd be more than happy to check those out.

yes! i do! Pm me if you want to join
ill give you detales