Hello Iwaku

C

Chryzzrygg

Original poster
Hello to all my new found fellow RPers out there. I just moved into the neighborhood.

Hello Chrysszzggereyyzzgzg! :D Welcome to Iwaku! ...At first I thought you were a spambot cause you have a crazy amount of consonants in there! .__. I thought I was going to have to call the military TO ARMS and defeat the spam hoard!

Welcome to the neighborhood, Chryzz! I'm October Knight, known til the end of the month as the Pumpkin lord (Confusing Halloween tradition round these parts)

*Hands a welcome basket filled to the top with fruits, cake, cheese and salami* I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do, I'm sure you will. Although I should warn you, some of our neighbors are a little quirky!

Anyway

If you need anything feel free to ask, we love to help! And if you haven't already, you should fill out your Role-play resume. it is a great way to let other players know your RP preferences.

WEEELCOME, CHRYZZZRRYGGG, WELCOME TO IWAKUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will enjoy your stay here, I assure you.

Don't be afraid of the quirky- JOINNN USSSSSSSS!!!!!

Hello Chrysszzggereyyzzgzg! :D Welcome to Iwaku! ...At first I thought you were a spambot cause you have a crazy amount of consonants in there! .__. I thought I was going to have to call the military TO ARMS and defeat the spam hoard!

*DOES NOT COMPUTE*

...All joking aside my thanks to the welcoming party, nice to meet you all.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Chryz.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you!
You've moved to a very nice neighborhood, I must say!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Oh hello person that I forced to join and make this post.

Everyone, expect an awesome addition to the Spacesaga genre shortly.