Hello, Iwaku!

A

AlagasianFlame

Original poster
Hi!
You can call me Flame. I'm kinda new to RP, but I love writing in general. Right now, most of the characters I use are characters for a webcomic I'm making. (although there will probably be changes to things like names and appearances by the time I actually get around to making the webcomic) I just wanted to get a feel for the characters themselves and how they would interact with others.
I have quite a few characters ready to go, ranging from young adults to five-year-olds, of all genders, sexual orientations, and attitudes! I can do pretty much any genre, and I have a healthy mix of human and inhuman characters. I do have one character that likes to break the fourth wall, but I'll only use her if you ask me specifically. (I know some people do not like the fourth wall broken, and I hate starting pointless fights)
Ok then, I think that's everything!
Thank you!
~Flame

Hi there, Flame! :D We're happy to have you come experiment with us. Welcome to the community!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hello there :)

Webcomic? Ooh, do we get sneak peeks and any inside info on this?

• Love
Oh, well, its still in the early stages. I run a blog on tumblr at thefandomexpert.tumblr.com, but I have a seperate blog for the comic which you can find here: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ogamofficial
It only has one page so far though, so don't expect much. -.-' Most of the characters will probably either be pure fantasy or magic creatures in a modern world. I also enjoy having characters explain how their magic or how the world (whichever one they're in at the moment) works (because I love thinking of all the mechanics).

Sounds good! if you want to start an rp, just tell me, cause i'm really awkward and new to this

Ooh, a fellow story-weaver who knows to love the settings and mechanics governing aspects of phenomenons. Lovely to observe your further stay.
Welcome and hope you enjoy it here at Iwaku ^^

• Thank You
Welcome!! :D I'm sure you'll find your way around soon enough, if not, feel free to ask! ^^