Hello IWAKU

S

Sega

Original poster
Now, how do I start this?...
I've played tabletop RPs and Skype RPs a few times before, all die based, so while I do have a bit of knowhow on roleplaying, I've never really done 'roleplay' without 'rollplay' before. My friends used to go on forums like this to roleplay and I thought I would give it a try as well, since it seems quite fun.

What do you prefer to be called?
I'll stick with Sega for now, why not. One of my potential characters was going to be called Sega and I was thinking, why don't I just make the character reside here?

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
A guy.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I like both, but I find myself taking the backseat in large RP groups as I'm usually not able to speak up and don't want to interrupt others RPing. I'll probably have similar trouble with keeping up in posts here, but we'll see.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
It sounds like stepping on a snails, so not really.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
FUNK SOUL BROTHA, but only because you began that question with "SING IT OUT LOUD!" and it reminded me of the lyric right then and there, even though it's not the actually lyrics. Thanks, by the way. I'll be sleeping with these groovy soul shades on for several fortnights now.

Right, I think that covers my introduction. Let me know if I'm missing anything.
I'll be glad to hopefully be a regular here. That's a hopefully. And lastly thanks for your time guys and gals, I'll start looking around the place if that's ok?

Hi there sega! :D We have some tabletop sessions sometimes too, just go poke at Asmodeus about them. Sometimes there's rollplay style roleplays too, since we have a built in dice roller on the site. But perhaps you'll really enjoy the storytelling aspect of written roleplaying. >:3

Welcome to the site!

That's actually pretty cool. I'll take a gander here and there and see what's being rolled up. Me and my friends have tabletops going currently, but if that ever gets put on hold, I'll hop onto one here if I'm welcome. Thanks for the warm welcome too.

Welcome to Iwaku - we're often playing on tabletops, but it's usually not with board games.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you need anything, drop me a line - I'll see what I can do.

Welcome Sega. That's also a console name! Anyway, I hope you'll find some nice RPs here so have at it and enjoy your stay at Iwaku. :)