Hello Iwaku!

R

Rated R

Original poster
Hello there everyone on Iwaku!

I'm Rated R, a female avid role-player that really likes to write and draw and do artsy things, as well as horseback ride. I'm originally from another website called Chickensmoothie (where I am Rated R as well), and I'm excited to finally join another role-playing website.
Age wise I'm an older teen, who is apparently better at making friends with adults rather than people my own age due to my lack of stereotypical-teen-girl characteristics, so I guess you could say I'm a bit more mature for my age than most girls. I like to role-play lots of things: I began with animals and then grew to humans. I'll do most interesting plots, though I'm not much for sci-fi or mythical. I've done wolves, horses, deer, high school, romance, action, war, arranged marriage, etc. etc. I'll definitely write more than one sentence when role-playing, and I can usually come up with a decent paragraph, but I'll almost always match up with my partner.
If you'd like to role-play with me you can post here with a general idea or something, but at the moment I'm figuring myself around here. So hello!

Thanks for reading!
Rated R

What do you prefer to be called? Rated or R is fine
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
How many years young are you? Between 14 and 20
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes, I've been role-playing for a while
Groups or One on One? Hmm, I like both, but one x one's are awesome
Pool or Beach? Beach. Oceans ftw.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Get Lucky - Daft Punk xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, R!
I notice that you already have a roleplay by the time I write this; way to go. :) But you haven't been properly welcomed yet, so welcome.
If you have time, it might prove useful to fill out your roleplayer's resume; you could just copy what you said above into it, and then it would be easy to find for everyone who looks at your profile.

Ahh, thank you very much for the warm welcome and the tip, Aigilas!

WELCOME TO IWAKU! I AM IRON MEN AND SAINTS! I HAVE THE FINEST WARES!
* Opens a trench coat with a variety of items.*
Wanna buy something?!
Nah but seriously, welcome! You will love it here! It's a great community!
If you haven't already go read the community and roleplay 101s in the help section at the top. They really help.