2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Mythopoeia, Coming-of-Age, Fantasy of all kinds, Slightly-wacky Sci-Fi, Historical (gimme that Gilded Age race to the patenting office plot right now!), Supernatural (not the show), Superheroes... and other stuff. Really, sometimes, certain plots just hit you right in the gut, and you don't know what they are until they're right in front of you.
Hi there!

I'm bananabread.

I'm new here, so... again, hi. I have no idea what's going on here, so if I ask a lot of stupid questions, could you please possibly help me out, either by telling me the answer or directing me to someone (or someplace) that can?

Thanks, y'all.

Any pronouns are okay!

A lot of info is posted on my profile, so... check that out, I guess?

Have a lovely day!

Welcome to Iwaku! Feel free to ask any questions you have, and there are no stupid questions. We're always happy to help...always. If I don't know the answer I'm sure I can find someone who does.

Love Bananabread...so...hugs for the name. Settle in and most importantly ....HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iwaku! Feel free to ask any questions you have, and there are no stupid questions. We're always happy to help...always. If I don't know the answer I'm sure I can find someone who does.

Love Bananabread...so...hugs for the name. Settle in and most importantly ....HAVE FUN!!

Thanks a bunch!

And thanks for the hug. :bsmile: Banana bread is really very tasty.

I'll be sure to enjoy myself.