Hello, Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wulfenheim

Original poster
Hello, Iwaku! My name is Wulf, Wulfen, Wulfenheim, or any other possible later combination you can pull out of my name; I'm not particularly picky. I'm a 20 year old guy, and I'm trying to get back into RPing. I've never really touched forum style RP; I've been RPing a lot in ye olde Warcraft 3 into WoW, as well as tabletop RPGs. I'm a student, and I'm a big gamer in my spare time.

In terms of RPs, I'm not the biggest fan of fandom types. I find it hard/weird to try and play as an established character. Original characters in a universe, like the Warcraft universe, is completely fine though.

Hope this site suits me well enough, and I can get back into RPing as one of my favorite past times. I look forward to getting started!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, aggressive pupper. :^) What kind of games do you play?

I'm raiding in WoW with some old friends, but other than that, lots of games. Battlefield 1, Dark Souls 3, CK2, Total War games, as well as any number of RPGs like Skyrim/Fallout, to other, more turn based style things. Name it, and I'll have heard of it/played it.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, I can do my best to help you with them.
There are a lot of OC Roleplays here, and I am sure you can find one that you'll fit right into! I hope to see you around~

Welcome to Iwaku, Wulfenheim. That's an interesting name. ^^ Glad to have you in our community, and I hope you have fun exploring forum-style roleplaying for the first time~ Need some tips and lessons to help you get started? We have the ROLEPLAY MECHANICS section to help you out! Wanna talk to the rest of Iwaku's community in fun and OOC topics? Come to GENERAL CHATTING! See you around!

Welcome to Iwaku, Wulf! I love your name- sounds and looks German!

Hey welcome to Iwaku Wulf! I to am more into OC's anc can relate =), perhaps we can swap ideas some times? Also would Fluw be another combo for your name ;).

Happy posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.