Hello Iwaku!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ofthegoodnight

Original poster
Hi everyone. I'm Yinn. And like everyone else here, I enjoy roleplaying. Usually I only do one on ones, since my timezone is not European or American; makes it tough for me to keep up with active group roleplays. I like anything with a good, engaging plot; and I'm a sucker for character development and...oh god... FEELS.
I really hope I'll be able to find some great people to roleplay with and possibly also become friends with. It's a fair warning though that once I'm comfortable enough, I'll be talking nonstop about our characters and worldbuilding!

Hey Yinn!
Yes! I love character development, details, and plot too. I'm sure you will find someone to role play with. There is a roleplay resume on your profile. Fillin it out helps others know your writing style from likes to dislikes. I'm new myself but if you need anything we will all be happy to help.

We get a few of those and there's nothing wrong with that. Passion is a beautiful thing to have so keep it up! Good luck on your role-playing journey.

Hai there, Yinn. I'm new to this website too and I think you seem like a lovely person. What genres do you like to write? If you have a preference to any of them or if you really do just like all of them. I understand the nonstop talking about the characters though, haha. I do it all the time too.

Welcome to Iwaku. Good luck finding a story you're passionate about! ♥

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.