Hello Iwaku world!

K

Kiper894

Original poster
Hi there everyone! My name is Kiper but you can call me Mouse, or Chrys (abbreviation of real name) if ya wish! A friend showed me this website and i'm really excited about joining and getting to start some roleplays.

I'm currently in my third year of college and am majoring in chemistry with a minor in math. I also am a member of my school bowling team and have been bowling for the last 15 years of my life (yes i started when i was five). I love various sports and really enjoy spending time outside as well as inside as long as I get to hang out with my friends. I love to read and write and hope to one day publish a book. I've been working on several ideas but none seem to ever get finished.

I love animals and am a sucker for foxes, cats and some dogs (mostly smaller dogs). I have a tender heart for people who are needing a shoulder to cry on and love helping people through various problems if I can. When I graduate form college i hope to become a chemical engineer and create something that will help people in everyday life or can help lead to a cure for a disease. Since I am in school I rarely have time to sit down and watch anything, but i really do love watching Once Upon a Time, Fairy Tail, and Supernatural. I read all kinds of books and am currently making a list of must reads for my Christmas break as well as summer break.

I started roleplaying in middle school with a very good friend of mine and have been doing it ever since. I've roleplayed everything from Twilight to Harry Potter to Star Wars to Warrior Cats to war style roleplays to just general families. I love doing just about anything and am very adaptable since it does help me improve on character building as well as plot building that can help with my stories.

I really can't think of anything else to tell you but if you want to know anything don't be afraid to ask! I can't wait to get to know people and start roleplaying! Thank you!

Hello ^~^ welcome to Iwaku! Have fun and enjoy your stay here, never be scared to talk to me or ask to RolePlay with me :3

-Teemo <3

Hihi Mouse Kiper! ^o^ Welcome to the siiiite!