Hello, Iwaku Roleplay!

B

Blu

Original poster
Hello my fellow Roleplayers of Iwaku Roleplay. My name (username anyways) is Blu and I'm excited to have joined this forum. I'm looking forward to seeing the lot of you around this board and, hopefully, we'll get the chance to roleplay together at some point. Since it seems like a good way to make a general introduction, here is my "About You" survey:

What do you prefer to be called?
My name is simply Blu and I don't think there's any other notable name that I would like to be known by. I used to go by Blu♦Dawn on another forum that I no longer visit but the residents there would call me Dawn instead of my preferred, Blu, which is why I go exclusively by my current name now. Oh, and my favorite color is, you guessed it, red.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Boy, and there ain't no two ways about it.

How old are you?
Still fairly young at the age of 19.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
That's correct: I am new to the site but I've actually been roleplaying for nearly half a decade now (even if it's on-and-off). The first forum I was part off actually had little to do with roleplaying and, consequently at the time, I had no idea what roleplaying was; other than video games' RPGs. After a project on my first forum that involved some creative writing, someone suggested that I should look into roleplaying. Since then, I've been an avid fan. I'm happy to say that I've actually managed to expand the significance of roleplaying on that forum with some of my ideas. However, it's pretty likely that my ideas are already familiar concepts on forums dedicated to roleplaying. In any case, the most important aspects of roleplaying to me is to have fun and let you creativity flourish.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I've never participated in a single partner RP but I'm interested for sure. I would love to see what kinds of stories I could create with two people. Most of the time, however, I'm a group RP kind of guy. And I always prefer a small group to a big group as I like the idea of focusing on a small group of main characters like what you would find in an anime or TV show.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
I'll have to choose the former: running through grassy meadows. That gives me the feeling of a start of an adventure!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I don't know about tormenting my mind but I have been listening to this particular song a lot lately (I've barely discovered it a couple weeks ago): Be Calm by Fun.

Greetings Blu! :D Welcome to the site!

Such a simple name .. And yet one of my favourites colours xD.

Yay for Blu!:3

Welcome to the madness xD enjoy your stay here~

Greetings Blu! :D Welcome to the site!
Thanks for the welcome, Diana. :]

Such a simple name .. And yet one of my favourites colours xD.

Yay for Blu!:3

Welcome to the madness xD enjoy your stay here~
Thank you! I'm kind of surprise no one took the name yet being that it was so simple but I'm glad I got it! :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi Blu! Welcome to Iwaku~

You sound like a pretty awesome dude and I look forward to seeing you around the site. ^_^