4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
hey guys!

my user is hardcandy so just call me candy for short! i'm a experienced roleplayer who has been roleplaying on and off for the last ten or so years so i'm excited to get back into the game! i'm a big fan of visual novels (higurahi, your turn to die, raging loop) and well as psychological horror/thrillers (monster, erased, etc.) so hmu if you like any of that stuff.
(ⓛ ω ⓛ)

i'm also a digital artist and i drew my icon (points if u know who that is) and i can't wait to draw my original characters along side of the characters that y'all have in store for me! i'll be in the redstar connections so give my post a peep if u ever see in there ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ thank youuuu

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
Hi Candy, nice to meet you, and welcome to Iwaku! Your icon is super cute, excellent work 😁

Happy RPing, and if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to me or another one of our lovely staff members!

• Love
Reactions: hardcandy
Rena. Now hand over those damn points!

Anyways, velkum velkum.

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku, hardcandy! I adore your username very much and hope you find some great stories to immerse yourself into.

Good luck and happy writing! 🤍

• Love
Hiiii! >:3 I hope to see your scary rps and cool arts all over Iwaku!

• Love
Hi Candy, nice to meet you, and welcome to Iwaku! Your icon is super cute, excellent work 😁

Happy RPing, and if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to me or another one of our lovely staff members!
thank you so much!! ⊂( ̄▽ ̄)⊃ ur so sweet i'll def reach out if i need something hehe

• Love
Reactions: Floral Frolic
Rena. Now hand over those damn points!

Anyways, velkum velkum.

HAHAHA ok ok here u deserve these (°ロ°)ノ ur points

but thank u for the welcome! <3

Welcome to Iwaku, hardcandy! I adore your username very much and hope you find some great stories to immerse yourself into.

thank you so much (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) i love candy related users so i'm glad u like mine

i'm sure i'll find some great stories! thank you for the welcome <33

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
Hiiii! >:3 I hope to see your scary rps and cool arts all over Iwaku!
aaa thank you!! i'll try my best! (* ̄▽ ̄)b

thank you so much (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) i love candy related users so i'm glad u like mine

i'm sure i'll find some great stories! thank you for the welcome <33
You're very welcome and hope that you enjoy your stay here with us! 🤍

Welcome to Iwaku! I also love horror and scary stories, so it's great to see another fan here! I hope you meet lots of awesome partners and have a fun time! ^^

Hi, Candy! I was about to be a lil shit and call you Hard, but thought that might be rude. lol

Nice to meet you!

howdy hey, candy! you can call me coyote or nim!!
you have lovely art and i'm sure you'll be able to find other players that do some art too. enjoy your stay and have fun!