Hello, Iwaku, it's Kohaku.

K

Kohaku

Original poster
Greetings, people and personages of Iwaku Roleplay. I'm Kohaku. I've been on several forums over the years under many different names and have been writing creatively and roleplaying more or less since I was in early middle school about 13 years ago. So, uhm.. Yeahai.

Hi there Kohaku of many years! :D welcome to Iwaku!

Heylo, and welcome to the site. A lot of us are veterans of other forums too, and I'm definitely no exception, so you're in good hands with like-minded individuals.

At any rate, hope you enjoy your stay. Don't forget to hit up the FAQ and Rules located in the FAQ and Help tabs at the top of the screen, then drop by the chatbox and talk our ears off!

Hi Kohaku! Welcome to Iwaku! It's always nice to see another person who's been around the roleplaying site ring too! I started out in a chat called Sailor Moon Universe about Fifteen years ago! I remember because I was in 8th or so grade at time which means it was about '98! :D If numbers didn't line up so nicely I wouldn't remember anythiiiiing. Memory is shot!
Totally got off track here!

I hope your Muse enjoys it's stay and you'll stick around and have some fun with us!