Hello Iwaku Community!

C

Clyton

Original poster
Hello everyone! As you can see, my [user]name is Clyton. I actually just stumbled onto this forum and I already am interested because of how thoroughly detailed and active this forum is. I would like to follow by the introduction template but I rather let you people ask me questions (like formspring lol) and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. I rather share details only when asked rather than sharing a whole bunch of details that may have no relevancy to most members.

Just a little about my RP biography: I have been involved with online RP forums since the beginning of high school, and therefore, I am a really experienced RPer. I can't say the same right now currently for I haven't been RPing much due to lack of active RP forums and university life, but I assure you that I can still amaze people with my detail and creativity. I am mostly interested in anime/manga RPs, but I don't mind checking out other genres of RPs to see if any interests me.

But yes, please treat me kindly and ask questions to get to know me. :bananaman:

EDIT: Forgot to add that I am currently filling my Roleplayer Resume, so hopefully soon, you can see it and my soon colorful profile.

Welcome to Iwaku Clyton. I hope you enjoy this site, and I look forward to seeing someone with your talents on the forms.

Why thank you PW for the comfortable welcoming!

Also, I have finally filled out my Roleplayer Resume for those interested.

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope to see you around mate!

Well let me ask you a question then. ^^ Aside from rping and I'm assuming writing, what are your hobbies?

Also, welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome and I'll ask....which kinds of anime/manga are your favorites?

Thanks for the welcome you three. :)

Well let me ask you a question then. ^^ Aside from rping and I'm assuming writing, what are your hobbies?

Also, welcome to Iwaku.

My other hobbies include video gaming on the Wii, PS3 and computer, watching animes and reading mangas, being involved in my social life through Facebook, Twitter, etc., shopping, watching movies, volunteering in extra-curriculars and playing sports, mainly volleyball and basketball.

Welcome and I'll ask....which kinds of anime/manga are your favorites?

Usually animes and mangas that have great thought out plot twists in an intellectual manner, like Death Note and Code Geass.

I do occasionally have a favorite in other genres. For slice of life, ef. For shounen, Bleach. For shoujo, Vampire Knight. Just the top of my head for these favorites.

Welcome to Iwaku! :D I have a question about scchhoolll. What is your area of study?

Welcome to Iwaku! :D I have a question about scchhoolll. What is your area of study?

Due to my university system, I am in General Arts for now. However, next year, I plan to double major in Politics and Philosophy. :)

Clyton makes me think, absolutely overwhelmingly, of Clayton and Tarzan.
Are you a poacher? o__o

Ahem, anyway, it's great to see you here and I'm so happy that you love the site already.
I don't have any questions for you, but I do hope that you wander the site and find more that you like here!
Community Hub is a great place to look if you want in on the awesome things that are happening around the site and Community 101 will give you information about Iwaku.

I hope to see you around, happy playing!

Clyton makes me think, absolutely overwhelmingly, of Clayton and Tarzan.
Are you a poacher? o__o

Ahem, anyway, it's great to see you here and I'm so happy that you love the site already.
I don't have any questions for you, but I do hope that you wander the site and find more that you like here!
Community Hub is a great place to look if you want in on the awesome things that are happening around the site and Community 101 will give you information about Iwaku.

I hope to see you around, happy playing!

You asked a question you hypocrite!

To answer that question, no. I do not even know what a poacher is. Clyton is basically my initial first name (C), my last name (Ly; yes, I am half-Viet), and ton which sounds like a common ending for a word.

But thank you for the starting guide suggestions, as well as the welcome. I don't exactly love the site yet but I am really impressed. This is the 2nd site that's dedicated to roleplaying, and since I left the 1st one, I am pleased that I found another one as in Iwaku to kill some spare time RPing and enjoying that time. Thank you. :D

tarzan.png

This is Clayton. He wanted to kill gorillas and stuff like that for personal profit, etc.
I did ask a question, but it was mostly rhetorical. I don't expect you to confess to being a poacher... yet!
We have to warm you up to us first.

Anyway, if you need any help, just ask and you'll be assisted, probably quite promptly.