3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Action, Romance, Comedy
Hi there, the name's Detective Zero. Detective, Zero, or both combined is good for me, and hey, if you get to know me better maybe even my real name.

I'm new to the site, but I come here thanks to a good friend of mine that I've known for a few years. I may be new here, but I got about... 7+ years worth of experience in of various types of RP, heck, maybe even more considering my childhood.

Already I find myself back into the fray with letting my imagination run with ideas and plot-lines for characters old and new. I can tell I will have a lot of fun here and I hope I get along with plenty of you just fine too.

Ever since I started RP, I loved it from the beginning, whether it was imaginary with childhood friends when I grew up through school, or ForumRP (granted IMVU was better back then, but still pretty bad lately), or even my most recent favorite form, Garry's Mod (sadly broken now which I'm very sad about. Many good times through that game). Now that I'm able to get myself back into something I love, I know I'll have a wonderful time here.

So I'm here today to say hello to you all, and I hope to get along with many of you for the time to come. :)

Welcome to Iwaku Detective Z! That sounds quite cool too :D Yes you definitely would enjoy it here with such a great background with RP experience. You'll find various stuff here so feel free to make plans at requests or jump in in the Jump-In forums. I hope you enjoy your stay!

I'll be sure to look around, so thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Welcome aboard, Detective Zero.

Hi there, Zero! :D Welcome to the community!