Hello Iwaku! A new challenger has appeared!

E

Eibon

Original poster
Hello Iwaku community! Just joined not to long ago and decided to get this all said and done. I guess I can start things off with the standard questionnaire.

What do you prefer to be called: Eibon is fine.
Boy, girl, or a mystery: Boy, though I'll RP any gender.
How old are you: 23
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying: New to the site, but I've been RP'ing for quite a while
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner: I like group RP's a little more, its fun to have more players to make the world we're creating more in depth (in my opinion)
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves: Thinking about that just makes me want chips... Or maybe TacoBell... Oh god TacoBell.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind: Broken by Gorillaz

Now that I have that out of the way I guess I'll start with saying I joined this place in hopes of being a more active RP'er. Most of my roleplaying was on GaiaOnline, however I got my self a new job as a security guard recently. What this means is that I have weekdays with an overnight shift with nothing to do except be on the computer. Gaia is blocked however so I found myself in search for a new place to RP, after all I've got the time so why not spend it writing?

If you have any questions for me then feel free to ask, otherwise thankyou for welcoming me. Also if you have any pro tips about the site and or community then I'm all ears. :3

Welcome dearie! I hope to RP with you soon <3 I have a mighty massive group rp open if you're interested!

Bonjour mon ami! Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you find what you're looking for. Also, you should not stop on crunchy leaves, you should make a pile of them and jump in it. Indulge the kid in you, you know you want to :P Enjoy yourself!

Weeeeelllllcccoooooooommmmmme! lol. *hugs*
Here, take a cookie *hands a cookie* And welcome to iwaku, the best roleplay site around =)
Enjoy your stay, and I know you'll love it here X)