Hello. I've got rp fever and hope I can spend it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raiderjoseph

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Doesn't matter.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy

How old are you? 21

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup. I've roleplayed.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Group if course!

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? I prefer Beach City.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I'll tell you but only if I can ~Do it for her! By which I mean I'll do it for him...~

What do you prefer to be called? Doesn't matter.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy

How old are you? 21

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup. I've roleplayed.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Group if course!

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? I prefer Beach City.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I'll tell you but only if I can ~Do it for her! By which I mean I'll do it for him...~
Welcome to the site. Raider! I hope you enjoy our lovely community! If you're into it, there's lots of different types of roleplays on Iwaku for you to enjoy! If you like roleplaying with a large amount of people, Group Roleplays are for you! However, if you prefer a more private roleplay, the many genres of One on One Roleplays we have on Iwaku are for you. If you've got art or writing pieces you want to share with the rest of the Iwaku community, Showcases is a place you should check out, as well as Art Requests if you want something made, whether it be an avatar, signature, character or RP banner! If you want to relax from roleplaying and content creating head over to General Chat or the Cbox! If you have any questions, ask the Help Desk, or any of Iwaku's members, as we're all lovely! Hope to see you around the site!

Hi Joseph!

Welcome and enjoy!

:D

Welcome! I hope you find a good group RP to enjoy :)

Welcome!

The fever runs rampant in these parts! I'm pretty new myself but this is a great community so I'm sure you will find something to join! Interest Checking and the Group forums are good places to start if you wanna jump on in! (I actually found my very first group roleplay ever within the first couple days by looking in the Interest Checking!)

Hope you have an awesome time!

Thanks all. Say a prayer that I can find an Splatoon roleplay. Or people join the one I made.

That sounds like a pretty fun game! (<<<<< had to look it up, because I was clueless as to what it was ^~^) but here's rootin' for ya! There's bound to be someone interested!

And the search bar at the top right corner allows you a quick way to find any specific Splatoon related titles either within threads, forums, or throughout the site (I believe) if you find that easier

Status
Not open for further replies.