Hello! it's a pleasure to meet you all!

X

xXSpaceMoonNerdXx

Original poster
Hello! I'm new to this site and hope to meet many people here! Though I'm not new to role play, in fact I like to think i'm fairly good at it.

I am 18, I was born in London though my family all moved to the U.S when I was quite young, now I live on my own, I am currently unemployed though I am a full-time student so my online times may be spotty between 7:00 AM and 4:40 PM due to school and homework though ill be on when I can!

I am always open to requests to role play! I only have a few rules

1: please only use easily visible fonts -my eyesight Isn't the best'

2: be patient! as I mentioned before I go to school so I cannot always be on aside from every other weekend where I am able to be on full-time!

3: please be LGBTQ+ friendly! I mainly play female characters so I ask that you are able to do FxF or be able to play male roles

4: One-liners are a huge no-go for me!

5: Please have good spelling! I am quite a stickler for spelling, of course I understand that sometimes we as rp-ers get on such a role we don't realize the error so I won't get upset over a few mistakes

6: I'm super drop-friendly! if you wish to drop out of a rp or switch up the plot that's fine! just say something first!

7: be OOC friendly! I am always up for OOC chatter! though I am super socially anxious so don't be surprised if I seem akward (I'm dying inside typing this xD)

8: please have decent grammar, I don't expect perfect grammar but this " im Gr8 how bout u" is one thing that will make me want to drop a conversation entirely so please just don't be that person...

9: I go into some touchy subjects and may go into slight fluff in rp's, if you aren't alright with this please let me know

10: I will primarily rp through pms until i get the hang of this site so I expect my partner to be able to do this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hi there! Took me a bit but I'm here! Phew, this is such a busy season, isn't it?

Anyway, if you're looking for new partners, be sure to take a peek at the Getting Started guide and maybe take a peek over at Partner Connections!

I wish you the best of luck in finding fun plots and partners~