Hello, it is very nice to meet you all.

J

Jennifer.exe

Original poster
Hi, I'm Jennifer.exe. I'm a new roleplayer here at iwakuroleplay, but that doesn't mean I am new to roleplaying. Please treat me as you would want to be treated, and I will do the same to you.
Here are a few things you may want to know about me. In real life I have super short hair that I dye frequently to unnatural colors, such as blue. (It is actually a dark blue right now!) I have blue eyes. I am petite, although I make up for it in spunk.
I hope that we will all get along okay, I look forward to seeing you guys in a roleplay!

Hey! I'm wildpelt, I've been here for a few weeks! Welcome, and I know someone who does that to their hair, my best friend in fact! ^^ Sorry, I'm a simple male with curled hair and it is dull brown. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Aww~ :)

You actually remind me of a good friend from my high school days. I think you're gonna fit in around here just fine. ^_^

Aww~ :)

You actually remind me of a good friend from my high school days. I think you're gonna fit in around here just fine. ^_^
Sorry it took a while for me to respond, but thank you so much!

Sorry it took a while for me to respond, but thank you so much!

That was directed at Jennifer.exe (since it's her thread) XD But hello to you too, Wildpelt!

I dye my my hair all the time too. 8D My favorite color to do is dark blue.

Welcome to the community!

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to this community!

Heya! Good to meet yah. If ya wanna RP I'm here :). Yes petite girls who dye the hair tend to be awesome from what I've experienced lol.