Hello, is it you we're looking for?

:hearteyes:

can i instead send in an application for a dinner date with one or all three of our beautiful despotic tyrants? We can go to McDonald's where I will purchase sweet and sour sauce that we can eat with our fingers.
Hol' up, trying to decide if making a whole new reaction just for this is worth it.
it is

Me me me! Pick me! =p

THANKS DIANA NOW I MISS RED LOBSTER. >:{

I can't even remember how many years I was on staff, maybe 3? Anyway, it was totally worth it. I made some really good friends, and believe it or not, drafting all those security messages helped me a lot as writer. I found my voice. I can't even begin to explain how much I learned about people, their behavior, and their motivations--information that I am now using to create more believable characters living in a world with depth and familiar societal functions. I learned how to control my tone. And while most people who don't know me think I'm kind of a bitch or a snob because of how I type (and how I speak, actually), during my time as staff I learned how to better control that so that my meaning and intentions are clearer not only through text, but also when I am speaking.

For those of you wondering if you get anything out of it: the answer is yes. If you put in the effort and approach it with the right attitude, you absolutely will be compensated in knowledge, experience, and commraderie.

Well, my time isn't now (as I haven't even been here a whole month yet), but one day I will apply for this position and give Iwaku even more of my time. I shall leave my soul in the capable hands of the Great Cosmic Owl Mother.

Hope to be counted among the staff one day. To everyone else, I thank you for keeping Iwaku from being overrun by bunnies... Because apparently that's a problem? Should I be worried about that?

Reactions: Astaroth
Well, my time isn't now (as I haven't even been here a whole month yet), but one day I will apply for this position and give Iwaku even more of my time. I shall leave my soul in the capable hands of the Great Cosmic Owl Mother.

Hope to be counted among the staff one day. To everyone else, I thank you for keeping Iwaku from being overrun by bunnies... Because apparently that's a problem? Should I be worried about that?
You can always apply early. It shows eagerness! =D

I'll apply only for that pretty pink username

and useless authority