Hello. Is it me you're looking for?

D

DawnsLight

Original poster
So, let's get this thing started! There will be punch and pie after the survey answers, so just sit tight.

I found this site after a harrowing search for a fun-looking not-too-intimidating RPG forum. I enjoy a weekly table-top roleplay session each week and since our current game is soon coming to an end (sobs piteously at the thought) I was hoping to try something a little different and something that would feed my obsessive nature a little more often!

I mean, dedication! Dedication, not obsession. Yes. Right.

Right! So I'm very new to the forum play-by-post style, which is to say that tips and gentle constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. I am so very much looking forward to learning and playing with you all! And now, continuing on to the survey portion and refreshments.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
My name is such that you can't really make a nickname from it and I've never been given any that actually stuck. It makes me a little sad to think of. What a sour note to start a survey on.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am a woman, thankyouverymuch! I am currently enjoying my twenty-seventh summer.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Scifi, modern paranormal, horror, post apoca- hey, just go read that resume thingy I just filled out!

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Awesome ones, obviously. I find that sweet, naive characters are the most fun to play since the descent into corruption and/or madness is fun to portray. Or a temptress with her own agenda and a heart of gold!

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Must I choose one of these?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Sanckens Doll, Natalie Walker. "As the sun goes down and he sends his stars without a sound, I will wait for you, angel. To escape with you, angel. You are far too much beauty for this world. The sky prefers you, so you can soar."

Please enjoy the complimentary punch and pie, and I hope that we can play together very soon!

-Drinks the punch and eats pie like a maniac- nom nom nom nom!!!!

-burps and wipes his mouth-

Welcome to Iwaku.

Its nice to have a new face around here!

If you need anything, please let us know!

*pinches Tetsuri's cheeks*

Excuse him. Hehe

Welcome to Iwaku.
Honestly, that's all I have to say.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
Also, happy hunting on find the right role plays to jump into.