Hello internet people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*stands absolutely still*hopefully it's a distant relative of a T-Rex and it can't see me....wait where's Jenkins?(Jenkins over a radio)~A different building sir.*scoreboard goes up to two*(Serious Face)-so much for staff loyalty.

Ok we really need to up security I mean first it was axe wielding maniacs and now it's weird alien things!*said alien thing growls*No offense weird alien thing.(Jenkins over radio)~Sir may I suggest not insulting the potently carnivorous alien?
(Serious Face)-A excellent suggestion Jenkins but you know the rules,any and all suggestions must be put in the suggestion box,collected on Tuesday,then after a three day wait is then reviewed by human services.(Jenkins)~Sir you are human services...and we don't have a suggestion box.(Serious Face)-Because you forgot to remind me to put one up!Shameful Jenkins I should cut your salary.(Jenkins)~You still don't pay me.

*glances at a pump action shotgun nearby*(Serious Face thinking)[Maybe I could grab that shot gun and blast my way out of here!]*glances at alien monsters*[no they probably have guts of iron!....get it? The popular phrase-oh no I'm not only talking...well thinking actually to myself but I'm also having to explain my own joke.That I am pretty sure is on a new level of sad.]

Hello and welcome to iwaku!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bab
Th
Hello and welcome to iwaku!

Thank you dear...crybaby...anyway thank you very much.*grabs cookie*HA yet another!*spots alien creature trying to take cookie*NO! Bad alien thing!*grabs newspaper and hits the alien over the head*Its my cookie.*Alien creature growls and snatches the newspaper he then uses it to smack Serious Face over the head multiple times^

Hello, and welcome to Iwaku!

XD Well, have a good time!

XD Well, have a good time!

Yes I will and have *looks around*what do you mean cat like typing!That is cat like typing*points to a cat playing a piano*.....get it because their piano keys?...like the keys of a keyboard?....just forget it.

A...Bucket...of...Rainbows!*eyes are crossed*I-It's like a
Do-Double Rainbow!...B-but better!!

Oh come on! When will these things learn!*walks up to one and starts shouting in what he assumes is an ear*YOU.ARE.NOT.WELCOME HERE!!!*runs away with the alien on his tail*

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here! My inbox is always open!

Status
Not open for further replies.