Hello inhabitants of Iwaku

N

Nevaleah

Original poster
Erm...so I have been craving a decent roleplay for a very long time and I happened upon this place by chance. I was pleasantly surprised to have finally found a forum that's still active. I'm a little rusty in the roleplay field so I hope you guys will take it easy on me and give me a chance. >.< I'm just looking for a new place to call home and make new friends!

Hello there, Neva.I am Celest, and I am pleased to inform you that you have stumbled across the perfect place to call home! ^.^ there are many friendly people around who will quickly claim you.

If you would like some help with your roleplaying then you could sign up for a mentor here .

Welcome to the site, Nevaleah!

Iwaku is the perfect place to sharpen up your RP skills. Let me know if you need help finding a game to join and I'll do my best to help.

Welcome to Iwaku, Neva! :D

I am Iliana and it's a pleasure to have you here? Have you looked around the forums lately? Find anything you like? I hope so! If not, I'd be happy to assist you in anything you need! We have a bunch of people who are looking for one on one partners and a bunch of group role plays that are in need of characters! Stop by the
ONE V ONE REQUEST FORUM to answer requests or post your own request. Either that, or you can peer around in the SIGN UP FORUM to sign up for a roleplay in the making!

To by pass the waiting, you can also just jump into a role play in our
JUMP IN FORUM. Whatever fits your muse, do it!

Have fun! Iliana is here if you need her assistance! :D

HELLO AND WELCOME AGAIN NEVA. >:3

Welcome.

"Generic extra help"

But in all seriousness dont forget to check out the cbox up in the tab bars.

Hello there, Neva!
We met in the chatbox already but I'm just getting around to a formal hello now.
It's good to see that you've already taken a peek around and found some things.

If you need any help, please do ask~

Weeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to the community Neva!

Fantastic to see more new people that want to roleplay coming around!

Please, have a cookie..... and see you around!

homemade-chocolate-chip-cookies-2.jpg

Nevaleah! This is a good place to make into a home. :) Have fun!