Hello I'm new!

S

Sylvinar Cross

Original poster
Hello! Kamusta! Bonjour! Ola! Hallo! Dia Duit! Ciao! Salve! Hei! Olá! Ok well now that I've gotten that out of the way of saying hello in ten different languages out of the fifteen I know.. Hello I'm AlisterVanKleiss! Though if you'd like you can call me Chad or Shido! My real name is Chad but I plan on changing it to Shido when I get the chance just because I like the name more! :D

Welcome to the site! I would say it in ancient languages, but I can't use those characters on here. Anyways, hope to see you around!

Thanks and I hope to find someone to roleplay with sometime I'm a very fast poster and on another site when I first started up had been doing 100 1x1 roleplays all at the same time XD

o.o Wow... I'm fairly slow at times. I'm most active every other school day during the middle of the day. I'm active almost every day after school. Weekdays are... debatable. Maybe we could do an rp together.

Whenever you feel like starting one, just PM me with an idea and we can create it.

I'm ready any time but I've been lacking in the idea department lately.. Wait a minute just thought of one! :D Ever hear of Breath of Fire? :D

No I have not.

(Sorry for the delay. At school.)

I already met you in the chat. But hi again anyway~
(Just happened to notice you when I came in here to bother recruit people for that Houses of the Blooded RP I've been trying to get people in. Don't remember if I asked you.

Well hello there Alister Shido, welcome to the site!

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]*appears hanging up side down* Hey there! I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay. *Hands you a golden card with my name and information on it. * if you want to be buddies or just want to Roleplay, let me know.[/BCOLOR]