Hello, I'm new

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by shadow jinx, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Hello, I am shadow jinx, call me shadow or jinx, which ever is fine :)

Some random facts and info about me off the top of my head:

I've been roleplaying for a few years now, started in 2010 I think but I love to write and have been for ages so I like to think I'm like a young old timer haha

I like to RP with a partner simply because it's easier but sometimes I join group ones because they seem fun and interesting as long as I can keep up or not be included much and so on

I'm apart of a couple other RP sites but it's proving hard to find people to RP with and such so I started exploring and found this site. I hope it fills my desire to Rp till I can't anymore XD

I literally just joined so figuring everything out will be a bit hard for me (people are welcome to try and help me XD) I like to have fun and make friends. Some hobbies are sports, reading, writing, photography, music, and anime :p

I'll Rp almost any genre, I do have limits and rules/requirements but they're simple

I hope to get RPing soon! Nice to meet you all

-shadow jinx
  2. Hallo Jinx #32! Welcome to the community! :D
  3. You should join my group, and that is if you are interested in fighting. I am not from this website either, and recently joined but I find it intriguing.
  4. Seems like the people of this know nothing of fighting. Didn't even know what the Tier Styles were. Simply hilarious to read that.
  5. Thank you Diana!

Adenthos- whats your group called?
  6. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!