Hello, I'm new

S

shadow jinx

Original poster
Hello, I am shadow jinx, call me shadow or jinx, which ever is fine :)

Some random facts and info about me off the top of my head:

I've been roleplaying for a few years now, started in 2010 I think but I love to write and have been for ages so I like to think I'm like a young old timer haha

I like to RP with a partner simply because it's easier but sometimes I join group ones because they seem fun and interesting as long as I can keep up or not be included much and so on

I'm apart of a couple other RP sites but it's proving hard to find people to RP with and such so I started exploring and found this site. I hope it fills my desire to Rp till I can't anymore XD

I literally just joined so figuring everything out will be a bit hard for me (people are welcome to try and help me XD) I like to have fun and make friends. Some hobbies are sports, reading, writing, photography, music, and anime :p

I'll Rp almost any genre, I do have limits and rules/requirements but they're simple

I hope to get RPing soon! Nice to meet you all

-shadow jinx

Hallo Jinx #32! Welcome to the community! :D

You should join my group, and that is if you are interested in fighting. I am not from this website either, and recently joined but I find it intriguing.

Seems like the people of this know nothing of fighting. Didn't even know what the Tier Styles were. Simply hilarious to read that.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!