Hello! I'm New ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Do you believe that co-hosting an RP is beneficial?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings, I am wildpelt of shadowclan. If you get that reference, message me about that! Only one in maybe thirty people ever get my name! =^.^=

So what kinds of rps do you really enjoy?

Actually I do know of where your name is reference to. However, I will admit I don't know to much about it. I have only heard about it through a friend.

I am willing to do all rps really and only certain Mature content like: extreme gore. I am not into romance or sexual content with regards to myself. But if in assistant to another person gaining a romance ex. The friend who teases the other friends to cause a romance between the others. I am willing. :D

Actually I do know of where your name is reference to. However, I will admit I don't know to much about it. I have only heard about it through a friend.

I am willing to do all rps really and only certain Mature content like: extreme gore. I am not into romance or sexual content with regards to myself. But if in assistant to another person gaining a romance ex. The friend who teases the other friends to cause a romance between the others. I am willing. :D
So what would you prefer espceially?

hmmm... I would say anything that has a fantasy/Supernatural feel to them, tend to be the ones I leaned more towards.
Medival, or more powers related?

I actually have a liking for both :D Though I have had more experience in power related.

What about yourself? which rps do you
prefer? ^_^

I actually have a liking for both :D Though I have had more experience in power related.

What about yourself? which rps do you
prefer? ^_^
What is with the tiny letters ^^ I like power related better.

What is with the tiny letters ^^ I like power related better.

hmm... I am not sure I may have pressed something while I was typing. I was using my phone >.<.

Nice power based is fun, do you prefer it in a specific setting?

I'm not sure if I have one, but I have noticed that many are based in a school setting.